32

"..yes Braxton... take me wherever.. as long as Im with you. Nothing else would matter."

He just gave a smile. Its very refreshing. Its like a dream come true for me. Parang kailan lang at hindi nya pa ako pinapansin, ngayun parang kami lang dalawa sa mundo. 

We went in the middle of the island like we are wanderers of the ocean. I was shouting of joy ng huminto ang yatch namin and dolphins are showing off. They're like celebrating with us.  I was so overwhelmed. I was standing on the tip while he is hugging me from behind. 

He whispered to me "are you willing to dive and wander in the deep with me...?"

"OH! thats gonna be real exciting... I miss diving..."

Then to my surprise nakahanda na ang mga diving gears namin. Then we jumped together. That experience when you see dolphins swimming with you while the corals are really amazing. This sure isnt my first time. Pero di ko alam bakit ito ata ang pinakamagandang view na nakita ko so far... baka iba lang talaga pag kasama mo ang mahal mo. Ako kaya? mahal na kaya niya ako...?

Even if we are already under the ocean...he is still assisting me and never lets go of my hand while pointing to beautiful corals so we would see a sight together.

Nang umahon kami....dolphins are still swimming around us. 

This is simply paradise.

We went back to the yatch...still in gears we sat at the edge of the yatch holding hands enjoying the view habang papalubog na ang araw. 

"Cara, let watch the sunset..."

"Yes we are about to my lion..." then I rested my head on his shoulders...

Nasa ganun kaming ayos while we watch the sun set. Its a manificent view plus the horizon coated with orange-red reflection from the sunset. 

"Braxton, can we stay like this for a while...? and I wanna sing you a song... pangit naman ang boses ko but I think I can manage to stay in tune at least...."

He just chuckled. "go ahead..."

"I dont think youre familiar with this song... This is my song for you..." then I started singing...

"Boats And Birds"

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black
And you show off your light
I live to let you shine

But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by

If you'll be my boat
I'll be your sea
A depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
Ebbing and flowing
And pushed by a breeze
I live to make you free

But you can set sail to the west if you want to
And pass the horizon, 'til I can't even see you
Far from here
Where the beaches are wide
Just leave me your wake to remember you by

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black
And you show off your light
I live to let you shine

But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by

Stardust to remember you by...