8

...Aaron CALLING...

"Oh kuya, napatawag ka?"

"Dad called me about the decision you casted to him. I know you little brat, be honest.. I know it is not only about the business. Whats up with you...?"

"a-ah k-kuya...you're so paranoid. You're suspecting about my intentions when there is really no commotion at all. It's all true. After the event, I felt like I'm done with AMA, they're in a perfect shape now and when I saw dad still up till 2am last night, it just hit me hard.. it is time I have to do my part in this family. You've done yours, so let me do mine. I promise you, you have my word and I wont fail you both. But definitely I can't take over everything all at once that's why I'm gonna start with this new project then slowly take over what I have to, but step by step." Mahaba niyang paliwanaag at pangungumbinsi sa kuya niya. She knows how smart he is. Gusto nga sana niya itong hingan ng advice pero huwag nalang. Alam niyang hindi din naman ito susuporta sa kagagahan niya.

"okay little brat! just make sure you aren't fooling me for something, You know I would figure out. You don't need to think of me, do it for dad and yourself, take care." at pinutol na nito ang tawag. 

Yes, Braxton is indeed her first reason but she wanna do it for her dad too, she knows that sooner or later she have to anyway keep their legacy. Lahat ng pinagpaguran ng mga magulang niya. 

Her dad already had all the papers prepared. She is set to have an initial meeting with the rest of the incorporates by Tuesday. All the legal documents are already submitted and prepared including monetary transactions. His dad guided her kung ano ang mangyayari sa first meeting nila. They'll be discussing more about the general parts of the business and subdividing different departments.From generation, transmission, distribution and marketing or sales department. They'll also discuss the physical construction and everything that there is to achieve their timelines.   

Ayaw niyang mag mukhang kulilat sa martes, so what she did is research whole Monday. Iniintindi niya ang bawat aspeto ng negosyong ito. Ayaw niyang daanin ang pagpapaibig kay Braxton in a desperate manner. Gusto niyang magugustuhan siya nito because she's the lady he's looking for. She's really excited to start playing fire with him. Tuesday is coming so she sure won't waste this initial day of being business associates with this guy. Kailangan niyang maipakita dito that she is smart, responsible, beautiful or simply his dream girl. Laban lang Cara!

The next thing she did is filed immediate leave for 2 months sa AMA. Emergency ang ginawa niyang rason. Wala namang kukontra sa kanya eh and she won't resign yet, she don't really know whats the end point of this journey. Pero saka na muna niya yun hahanapin. For now mag fo-focus siya on how to crash the walls that Braxton Stone had built around him. Her operation TAMING MR. STONE.