Fun Facts

Here are just some fun facts about the characters that may or may have not been answered in the book

Fun Facts:

•Vincent's name means conquering in Latin, which sort of defined who he was in his early 20's (conquering women and sleeping with them. Yeah, he was that type of guy). Urban Dictionary has a different meaning of his name above hahaha, but it's somewhat accurate in describing the old him.

•Folashadé's name means honored with a crown in Yoruba. And in the end, she was honored with a crown, lol get it?

•Folashadé is Ethiopian, but was named after the singer Sade because she was her mother's favorite musical artist.

•The 16 Commonwealth Realms that Vincent reigns over are:

-1-Antigua and Barbuda

-2-Australia

-3-The Bahamas

-4-Barbados

-5-Belize

-6-Canada

-7-Grenada

-8-Jamaica

-9-New Zealand

-10-Papua New Guinea

-11-Saint Kitts and Nevis

-12-Saint Lucia

-13-Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

-14-Solomon Islands

-15-Tuvalu

-16-The United Kingdom

(Most of these countries are in the Caribbean)

•Melanie lives at Buckingham palace because her son is a part of the Royal Family and she will be around to raise him

•Prince Edward and Mama continue to argue when in the same room.

•Wren and Genevieve are happily married, and live comfortably in Kensington, which means more time with Tori!! Although, Wren has to travel abroad for his cuisine shows.

•Rodney's single ;)

•Lance is not single haha!

•Mama is still thirsty and continues to flirt with some of the guards and staff.

•Darrell has been recently diagnosed with aids bahahaha!

•Vincent and Shadé still continue to do the nasty, as Val and Nitra put it.

•Ezra still talks to Tori everyday when he calls, because they can't call the prison. Trust me, if they could, Tori would call every time she wants to tell him something new. Which is often.

•Shadé is allergic to birth control (which is why she always blames Vincent on her pregnancies).

•All of the kids, including Tori, have an English accent

___________

If there are any questions that I haven't answered, don't hesitate to ask me. :)

Remember to Follow me if you aren't already! I mean, that is the least you can do if you're going to read my books for free •~•

But thank you, guys, for enjoying my book! :*

XOXO

~Kira