Chapter Five

~Miles' Pov~

The plane lands at 9:00 in the morning. I have to admit I am extremely nervous to meet her family but I'm not about to admit that to her. We are starting out in Boise with her mom, Jai, brother and grandparents. Then the next day we are going to Burley to visit her dad, Christy, and her step siblings.

Once the plane lands I look over at my beautiful girlfriend. She has her head resting on my shoulder and she's asleep. She looks so peaceful. She always has had this effect on me. Every time I look at her she seems even more beautiful than the last. I find myself not wanting to look away because she might not be there anymore when I look back.

"Brianna." I whisper. She cuddles with me even more but doesn't wake up. I laugh to myself. "Brianna wake up." I whisper. She blinks her big blue eyes and looks at me. She stretches and I kiss her lips. She smiles and I help her out of her seat.

"You ready to see my mom and Jai again?" I ask. She laughs and nods her head.

"It's not them I'm worried about, It's Bryce." Bryce is in the Marine Corps and has only made is leaving next week to go overseas. He's Brianna's only real brother. I nod and squeeze her tight before letting her go and handing her her suitcase. We walk out of the plane hand in hand.

Jai greets us at the door and grins the second he sees us. He pulls me in for a hug and claps me on the back.

"It's nice to see you dude." He says. He pulls back and looks at B.

"And you, It's great to see you again. Your mom is always talking about you and your brother." He says. Bri laughs as he hugs her and she hugs back. Bri's mom. Michelle, walks into the living room and looks at Jai.

"Who's at the door?" She asks. She's wearing reall short cut off's that look like they used to be sweats and a striped tank top.

"It's Brianna and Miles." Jai says. She grin widely and hugs us as we walk into the living room.

"Brianna, I've missed you so much. Tell me everything you've been up to lately. How are your classes?" She asks Bri laughs and sits down on the couch with her mom. I bring our suitcases to Bri's old room.

It's bright blue and there are four book shelves. One is a small one that hangs on the wall above the dresser and another is a white wire bookshelf. The other two are wooden and one is in the closet. She has a full sized bed and art hanging everywhere. When she was in high school I never came into her room for very long. I look at the wall on the left side of her window, near the dresser. There is a two point perspective drawing underneath a portrait of Katniss Everdeen. The picture is of a city and there is my last name made out of buildings. I laugh and look around more I notice posters on the ceiling so I lay on the bed and look up. There are pictures of me.

Most people would think this is creepy but I find it cute. If it were any other fan girl yeah I'd be creeped out but I am so in love with this girl I think I would be okay if she had a voodoo doll of me. I see Jai walk in and look at me through the doorway.

"I've been in here a few times since she went to college." He says. I nod. "She was obsessed with you." I laugh and so does Jai.

"Yeah I know. You didn't see her phone the night I met her." I say thinking back to the night we met.

"Is that my face on your lock screen?" I say after she hangs up from her phone call.

Her lock screen is a picture of me reading 'Divergent'.

"Ummm... maybe?"She says blushing. "I have to go my mom wants me to come back to the hotel." She says quickly changing the subject. Is she embarassed?