Chapter One

My name is Brianna Loveless and the love of my life is Miles Teller. I am twenty six now and getting my Backelor's degree in creative writing. Miles and I live in an apartment near my campus. I go to NYU, the school of my dreams.

    "Good morning babe." Miles says walking into the kitchen shirtless. His hair is wet because he just took a shower. He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder.

    "Watchya makin?"

    "Scrambled eggs and toast." I say he nods and begins helping. He gets the cheese out of the fridge and cuts it up. We switch places and he puts the cheese in the eggs as I put the toast in the toaster.

    We switch places again and I stir the eggs as the cheese melts. The toast pops up and I open the fridge grabbing the tub of butter and throwing it to him. He catches it without looking.

    He already has a butter knife out so he begins to butter the toast as I dish the eggs up. I get out two glasses and the orange juice.

    I pour the orange juice into the two cups and put the container back in the fridge as he puts the toast on our plates. He grabs the plates and I grab the cups I sit on the counter and begin eating. He stands in front of me. We high five each other after our first bite.

    Life is this easy with Miles. He doesn't expect me to be something I'm not and he encourages me to go for my goals. Miles smiles at me.

    "Happy Birthday." He says after we finish eating. I look at the calendar.

    "Oh shit it is my birthday isn't it?" I say he grins and nods.

    "You're getting old." He says.

    "Shut up." I say shoving him.

    "No really. Oh my god is that?"

    "What?" I ask anxiously.

    "A gray hair?"

    "No way." I say running for the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I look at my roots. I see nothing. Suddenly I catch a glimpse of a strand of hair that looks slightly whiter than the others.

   "Oh my god it is. I'm going gray." I say sinking to the ground.

    "Relax. I was kidding. You're not going gray. See look it's just blonde." He says. I look again and realise that it is just blonde. I laugh shaking my head.

    "You're such an ass."

    "But I'm your ass." He says smiling.

    "and I'm your bitch." I say getting off the floor. "Now get out so I can take a shower." He laughs.

    "I could help you with that

shower." He says grinning.

    "No you can't." I try to be serious but I end up laughing. "Come on I've got class I don't have time to mess around." He kisses me then leaves so I can take a shower. After I get out of the shower I quickly put on some mascara, foundation, and eyeshadow before running into the bedroom.

    I get dressed in the clothes Miles set out for me. I am wearing an orange reddish dress that has a belt and a brown leather jacket with brown leather cowboy boots.

    "Miles." He comes in the room.

    "Yeah?"

    "What the hell is this?"

    "A dress."

    "I know it's a dress but why did you choose this? I didn't even know I owned this dress."

    "You didn't own it. I bought it for you. Happy birthday babe." I smile.

    "I'll wear it but only today."

    "You look sexy though." I grin wider.

    "Ugh. I want to be here with you so much but I have class."

    "It's your birthday. You can skip class if you want." I look at him grinning widely.

    "Only the morning classes." I say. He smiles. "Now get your ass over here." He grins and walks over to me.

    I pull him into a passionate kiss. He walks backward. We stop kissing and he picks me up bridal style and throws me onto the bed climbing on top of me. I giggle. We slip off our clothes and begin kissing again. Best birthday present ever!!!!

A/N

    Hey guys. I'm baaaack. *evil laugh*. Make sure to tell me what you think of the first chapter of the story. Make sure to vote, comment, and share.

    xoxox,

Fourloveforever