Chapter 19:Unexpected Visitor

*Tobias Pov*
I go answer the door and it's Amber.

"Hey Four"She says attempting to flirt.

"Hello"I say slamming the door in her face but she catches it with her foot.

She let's herself in and I try to push her back out.

"Why won't we just be friends with Benefits"She says

"No. I need you to get out. I. Me. Four. Don't like you anymore. Please go now"I say making sure she understands.

"Babe? Who's that?"Tris asks sleepily as she walks down the steps.

"YOUR WITH HER! I AM SO MUCH BETTER! I HAVE AN AWESOME PERSONALITY" Amber yells.

I seriously want to laugh along with Tris. She must notice because Amber slaps me and storms out.

But before she can Tris drags her back and slap her so hard I bet people in Cali could hear it.

She pushes her out and locks the door.

Tris kisses me and I kiss back. Soon we are on the couch in our undergarments until there is another knock at the door.

I groan and Tris laughs while she puts her clothes back on I put my Pants back on.

I go answer the door and it's Zeke. He lives 1 block down the street.

"Hey dude"he says as he comes in "I brought Black Op-"He cuts out mid sentence and see Tris sitting on the couch face flushed and then he looks at me Shirtless and my shirt by the couch.

He smirks

"My bad. Text me tomorrow when your not busy"He winks and leaves.

I roll my eyes and lock the door. Tris gets up and heads to the kitchen.

*Tris Pov*
I walk into the kitchen and look in his refrigerator.

He really doesn't have a lot. I was going to let him Try my moms old recipe of Chocolate Cake. We called it Dauntless Cake.

"Tobias. We. Are. Going. Shopping."I say

He whines I put on my Vans. I'm still in my uniform because I went straight to bed.

He puts his shirt and shoes on and we head to Walmart.

When we arrive we go get a basket and it's really packed. Oh yeah. The 4th of July is in a couple of days. No wonder.

We walk around and I get Eggs, Flour, Baking Soda and powder, Pans, Measuring Spoons, Chocolate, Butter, Milk, and some other things and food he needs for his house.

We go to self checkout and start ringing up things.

He pays and we leave.

We stop by subway on the way in and he gets a footlong while I get a 6inch. I don't understand where he puts all the food at.

We go inside and unpack. I change into one of his sweatshirts and thigh high socks with short shorts. He changed as well and finishes while I bake the cake.

While I am measuring 4 cups of Flour. Tobias comes behind me and wraps his arms around me and rest his heading my shoulder.

He kisses my neck. I try my best not to moan. I finally finish measuring everything and mix it up.

"What are you making?"He asks still wrapped up against me.

"Dauntless Cake"I say. He makes a confused face. "Don't worry. You'll love it"

Once I put the cake in the oven I sit on the counter and we kiss until the cake was done which was 30 minutes.

I pull back with the timer goes off. I hop off and grab the cake and ice it.

We eat our food and once he tries it his face lights up.

"I love it. I love it"He repeats I laugh.

I know it was short. But I have to be somewhere. Comment and vote. LUV y'all and stay Dauntless