Chapter 32:Telling The Truth

*Tobias Pov*

I'm at my house and I see that Amber left a note telling my that she has to go to work.

It feels like I have been in a sleeping trance forever. Every time I wake I go back to sleep.

I don't even remember yesterday or the day before.

I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom and fall over. I stand back up and go take a shower and try to wash all my worries away.

When I'm finished I put on red black knee length shorts and a black V-neck.

I start to wash my sheets when I see a Serum in fact at Least 10 vials of it.

I pick one up and read it. It's a hallucination and sleeping serum mixed together. That's why I can't remember or was not aware for the past couple of days.

"What are you doing?" Amber says

I look and I see her standing in the doorway with another vial in her hand.

"What! why are you drugging me to do whatever you did with me! You destroyed my relationship!"I shout.

"Because! You were mine! She just practically came here and stole you away from me! I was the hottest thing ever and now boys practically drool over here. You will always be mine. One way or another"She says holding the vial up.

She charges at me and I tackle her onto the bed and snatch the serum out of her hands.

I look in my drawer and find my old handcuffs from working in the law enforcement.

I cuff her and put the serums in a plastic baggy throw on my shoes and we have a little trip to the Police Station.

+++

When I finish taking care of that business I go to Christina's and Will's

When I knock on the door Christina opens it and her face falls when she sees me.

"What do you want?" She asks as she crosses her arms

I hold up the vial I brung for proof.

"Amber. She practically poisoned me. I would never hurt Tris. I'm just now waking up" I say

"She's upstairs. Glad to have you back Four" She says as she hugs me.

I go upstairs and hear rustling in bathroom. I just sit and wait on the bed.

*Tris Pov*

"What are you doing here?" I ask tears welling up in my eyes.

"Look Tris. I would never hurt you. I love you too much. Amber. She basically poisoned me. I took her to jail." He says holding up a needle.

"How do I know your not lying" I say

He shows me a little red dot on his neck from the needle.

"Oh. Tobias. I'm sorry" I say as I straddle his lap and cry into his shoulder. He rubs my back soothingly.

"I missed you Tris" he murmurs in my hair.

"I missed you too Tobias" I reply and kiss him. He kisses back with much more force. I guess we both missed each other's lips.

*Christina Pov*

I decide to go check on Tris and I see them making out on the bed.

"I see your working out you problems" I say

Tris mumbles something along the lines of 'Go Away''

"Fine pushy" I say and go back downstairs.

Things are finally back together. 😊.

*Tobias Pov*

When She pulls back she looks me in the eyes.

"Tobias. I have to tell you something"She says uneasy.

"What is it?" I ask kissing her neck.

She stifles a moan and pulls away from me.

"Um. I'm....Im pregnant" She says

My eyes widen and I smile so big my cheeks hurts.

"That's so wonderful. How far along?"I ask rubbing her slightly pudgy stomach.

"I don't know. My doctors appointment is tomorrow" she says

"I'm going to be a dad" I say

I can just see me playing catch with my son or being forced to play dollies with my daughter.

I kiss her again hungrily. Then the gang bursts in the doors and we jump apart.

"There are back together" Christina squeals they all cheer and we do a group hug.

"Sleepover at Tris and Fours!"Shauna says

"Wait what?" I say as I slide off of Tobias' lap

"You herd the woman. Let's go!"Uriah shouts.

We walk out and drive seperate ways.

This shall be interesting. 8 people and 2 pregnant women.