Chapter 38:I Dont Mean It

*Tobias Pov*

It's been a couple of weeks and now Tris is supposed to be having the baby soon.

In the middle of the night I feel Tris keep tossing and turning and an occasional groan.

Soon I hear her whine. Like a 'I'm in pain' whine.

I turn on the lights and see Tris on her side holding on her stomach.

"Tris" I say frantically "Are you okay?"

"No Tob-Ah!!. I think I'm going into Labor" She says as she pushes the covers down to her ankles letting the air of the fan hit her.

Wait.

"Are. Are you sure?" I stutter.

"Yeah. Call Dr. Parrish" She says as she sits up on her elbows handing me the phone.

I grab it and call him.

+++
*Tris Pov*
"Toby Come on" I yell at him.

I'm standing on the porch holding the baby book I was reading trying to make sure things are going good.

the door is open and Tobias is pacing around trying to find his keys.

I place my hand on my lower back and as I see him pace back again I get fed up and throw the book at him.

"Let's go" I say

"Coming" he says

+++
Once we get to the hospital with Tobias running 3 red lights and 5 stop signs we made it there safely.

We contacted everyone and they said they should be here around 11:00. It's only 10:00.

As we are walking on the birth center floor Tobias keeps trying to rub my back and I keep slapping it away. He understands.

Then I feel my water break.

"Woah there's something wet on the floor. They should really get that fixed" he says

"Idiot that's my water" I say as I hold my lower stomach.

"Your doing great babe" he says

+++
"Uh. Owwwwwwwww. Toby. It hurts. It hurts really bad" I say as I cling on Tobias' neck and he holds me. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.

Just then the nurse walks in.

"Ma'am on a scale from 1-10 how are you" She says.

I look at the scale.

😄😃😀😊😌😦😣😫😢😭.

"I'd say about an 6" Tobias says as he runs my lower back.

"WHAT are you crazy! 8 full on" I say

"Do you want an epidural?" She asks

"Do I look like someone who wants to drug my baby" I snap.

"Okay then"

4 Hours later.

"9 centimeters" Nurse. Jackie says as she checks how dilated I am.

Once she leaves I get a horrible pain that makes me change my mind.

"Toby. I changed my mind. I want the epidural. I want it now" I say breathing heavy.

"No Tris. You told me even how crazy you start talking to not give you the e-" I cut Tobias rambling off with me slapping him.

"Get me the juice" I say as I pound my fist on the bed.

"I will get you the juice" he commands and runs out.

While I wait for him I turn on my side and start rubbing my lower back.

Soon Tobias comes back in with Dr. Parrish.

"Tris you can't get the epidural-"

"WHAT WHY" I shout clutching my hand in Tobias'

"Because you are moving very quickly and in about 5-10 minutes you will be able to push" Dr.Parrish says as he sets my legs on the bar handle and leaves.

I shout in pain.

"Tris is going to be fine. Okay. I love you" Tobias says leaning in to kiss me.

When he does I kiss back but a contraction comes making me bite down on his lips.

He yelps and I pull back.

"Sorry babe" I say

"It's fine"

Dr. Parrish comes back in with nurses and he starts setting things up.

"Okay Tris when I tell you to push. You push. For ten seconds" he says as he put gloves on.

I can feel Tobias glaring at him.

I put my hair in a ponytail and then he tells me to push. With the freaking contraction.

I push and it hurts really bad and we just started.

3 hours later.

"The baby is crowning!!" Dr. Parrish yells

"Crowing! I have been fudging pushing for hours and the baby *Screams* is just now crowning" I yell.

It feels like a real heavy period pain 15x worst.

"Oh Four. I'm not going to say hate but I really. Really dislike you now" I say

"Oh it's okay babe" he says sounding calm.

"Why didn't you freaking use the condom! ouuuuuchhh" I yell pushing.

*Uriah Pov*
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!!!

Ugh that song keeps playing in my mind as we wait for Tris, four, and mini Four.

All the boys and Lynn is rooting for a boy and the girls are deciding for A girl.

The losers have to pay the winners 10 bucks each.

Christina groans.

"What's taking so long" She says

"It took me a day and half for Lilly" Shauna says rocking Lilly asleep.

"Yes it did" Idiot brother says with a groan.

Shauna lightly slaps his arm.

"I'll go see" I say as I stand up and puff out my chest.

"No Uriah don't" Girlfriend says as she grips my arm.

"I got this chill"

I walk and find room T46.

I open the door and see the most horrifying sight ever.

Tris legs up and sweat and tears on her face pushing. Four gripping her hand. His hand is dark purple. Luckily I can't see anything under the blanket. Phew. Her eyes flicker to me. Uh Oh.

You know how on Tv when people curse and instead you hear bleeps. I wish that's what she had because she is cursing me out.

"URIAH WHAT THE -Bleep-. GET THE -Bleep- OUT. I -Bleep- HATE YOU. GET OUT. -Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep-"

I scramble out of the room and scurry back to the waiting room.

"What's going on?" Lynn asks. Trying not to laugh at my frightened face.

"Don't go in there. Man. You don't want to go in there. It's scary"I say truthfully.

*Tris Pov*
"One more push" Doc says.

I push and scream and Tobias screams with me since I'm crushing the life out of his hand.

I finally feel that thing come out.

It's cries fill the air.

"It's A...."

Hahahaha. I. Got. You. Good.

Clifffffyyyyy