Chapter 23:Time Skip

Hey guys thank you for all of your comments for the last one. Also I decide to Skip the wedding and head straight into the honeymoon then So fourth and so on. (Drama is coming for those who wanted it. May not be a lot but it will be there. It's hard to break up/argue the gang even though it's fiction)

Thank you again. So now here is the chapter!

*Tris Pov*

Right now I'm on a plane to the Bahamas with Tobias. He proposed last month.

It was so beautiful Caleb was there and all. We had the wedding by the hotel on that beach where we had our first kiss. But inside the hotel was our first kiss. It was close enough. We were on the beach. That's where he proposed to me there.

My ring is beautiful. It's a Rose gold ring with diamonds all around it and a big diamond in the middle.

When the flight finishes we grab our bags and get into the Rental Car. It's very beautiful here. Like really beautiful.

When we get to the front desk Tobias check us in.

"Eaton"he says. Her eyes widen like she knows something but they go back to normal.

"Ah. Room 1406." She says as she hands us keys

"Oh and do not disturb us please" Tobias says as he lifts me up. I laugh and the bell hopper helps us to the private island that we had to take a boat to and we give him a tip and he leaves.

~⛔️Warning.Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt.1 Scene~

We unpack and it's Dark outside now. Tobias says he's going in the water to swim.

He goes into the ocean and goes in the deep end.

I start to panic. How could I forget?!

I take my birth control pill because Tobias is starting to get frustrated with the plastic.

I go through my luggage that Christina packed and everything laced falls out. I groan and try to find some real clothes.

I pull my hair out of the bun that I had for my wedding less than 8 hours ago.

My hair falls into waves. I put on more lip gloss and I put on the lace undergarments and a thong. ONLY for this time. But I hate thongs.

I brush my teeth and put my silk robe on.

I start pacing back and fourth.

Wait. Why am I so nervous. This is not my first time. But just thinking that I'm in this Ridiculous outfit.

I calm my breathing down and walk outside slowly.

I see him Deep in the water staring at the full moon ahead with the stars gazing around it.

It's really beautiful here.

I slide off my robe and walk into the freezing cold water.

Once I get close to him I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his neck. I feel him breath in.

After a while he turns around and kisses me hungrily.

I wrap my arms around his neck and push his boxers down to his ankles and he does the same for Me.

That's where things take off.

+++

I wake the next morning wrapped around Tobias' body. I see feathers around the bed and wood chips in my hair.

After we did 'it' in the water we went inside and Tobias went all cray cray.

If you could not tell by the way this room look.