Chapter 39:Going Home

*Tris Pov*

"A BOY!!"

Tobias practically screams of happiness. He is so happy. He wanted a boy so bad. But he said 'it doesn't matter'.

Once they clean both me and him up I feel so tired. I just close my eyes and go to sleep.

+++

I wake with a loud 'boom' sound then my baby's cry.

I open my eyes immediately and look around the room.

My beside lamp is on and the other one but the lights are off. Making it Dim.

Apparently it's a thunderstorm and my son is in here and Tobias is trying to calm him down.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"It's okay"Tobias says to him.

He holds him so his head is on his shoulder.

"Shh. Your going to wake mommy. She's really tired"

Awwwwww!!!!

He snuggles against his chest and starts sniffling.

"I love you" Tobias says rubbing his back. He falls straight back asleep.

"You are such a great father." I say Tobias turns around and smiles at me.

I look down at my stomach. It's half flat by now. I don't know how long I have been asleep.

I sit my bed up and cross my legs.

It's a bit chilly so I put on my robe.

Tobias passes me my son.

😊

I smile down at him. He looks exactly like Tobias. His Tan Skin, Plump little lips, hair color, but he has my nose. I'm sure when he opens his eyes I'll know his eye color.

He's wearing a solid blue long sleeve onesie with mittens attached to it.

He also has on a little hat.

Right now he's sucking on his pacifier.

He's so beautiful.

Soon the nurse is leaving from where we just signed his birth certificate and my release forms.

We decided to name his Ethan Andrew because Andrew is my fathers name.

Everyone saw Andrew and now they are leaving.

"Tobias do you think you can go get me a bottle of water?"I ask realizing I am thirsty.

He nods and kisses me on the lips then he leaves.

Ethan starts to cry and I noticed that I didn't feed him yet.

I grab one of his blankets and unbutton my shirt.

I place the blanket over me and then I put his under the blanket to feed him.

Around the time he finishes I start to burp him that's when Tobias walks through the door.

"What took so long?" I ask

"The vending machine was out of order" he says

"You didn't have to go that far. Thank you" I say kissing him.

Finally Ethan burps and spits up luckily on the cloth.

I give him to Tobias so I can get ready.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower. I am still very sore and this hot water makes it feel better.

After showing I towel dry my hair and I put on a black sweat shirt that says 'Miami Baby' in white across the chest.

I also put on some black sweatpants.

I put my hair in a ponytail. Ethan likes to pull hair.

I also put on my all white Nikes.

After getting everything straight in the bathroom I walk back out and see Tobias sitting on my now made bed playing with Ethan. Blowing raspberries on his hands. Poking his nose.

I stand there and admire them for a few minutes before I make myself known.

Me and Tobias check the room for everything then we put Ethan in the little car seat carrier thing. Tobias carries him and the bags while I carry paper work and the baby bag.

+++

"Welcome home" I say to a now sleep Ethan. Boy does he loves to sleep.

We show him around and as I put him in his little pull out foldable crib in the living room. Tobias gets a phone call.

I start to work on dinner; Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and mixed veggies.

As I put the veggie and season infested chicken in the oven with Olive oil Tobias walks into the room looking pale.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask

"My-My-My mom just called me"