Chapter 35:Its Getting Hot In Here

*Tobias Pov*

(Tris is 7M Pregnant.)

It's summer and steaming ugh. Me and Tris always sleep with the sheets by our feet and we have the Ac on and it's still steaming.

Buuuzzzz!. Buuuuzzzzzz! Buuuzzzzzzzzzz!

A sound snaps me awake.

"Get the phone" Tris mumbles while turning over so her back is facing me.

I groan and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey man. Um Shauna went into Labor and she's not supposed to be in for another 3 weeks. The baby may be in bad condition" Zeke says it sounds like he was crying.

"We'll be there. What hospital?" I ask sitting up.

"St.Luis"

"Okay be there in 10 bye."

"Bye"

I hang up and rub Tris' back for her to wake up.

"What?" She mumbles.

"Shaunas in the hospital. She's in labor" I say she sits straight up in a matter of seconds.

"She not supposed to be in labor for 3 weeks" She says

I nod and cut on the light and stand up.

I walk over to her side of the bed and help her stand up.

I go into my closet and put on sweatpants considering I was only in my boxers, A T-shirt and my shoes.

Tris gets dressed in yoga knee length pants, and a maternity tank top with a cardigan it's pretty cold in the hospital.

When she tries to put on her shoes she groans and can't quite do it.

I laugh and help her put her vans on.

"Thanks" She says

I nod and kiss her.

We go downstairs and go straight to the hospital.

+++

*Tris Pov*

"What's the update?" Lynn asks when Zeke comes back. He looks horrible.

We are all pacing back and fourth and Tris is sitting on the chair.

"Well Shauna's okay she lost a lot of blood and is in a coma..The baby not so much....She's a premie and the chord was wrapped around her neck.....They are having trouble getting her to breath correctly. The most time she might stay here is 2 weeks to a month"Zeke says tearing up. We all are.

I'm already crying due to my stupid hormones.

+++

Me and Tobias just got home and it's around 3Am.

"I am so tired" I say

"Me too" Tobias says as he grabs a big electrical fan from Downstairs.

Once we get upstairs I change back into Tobias' short sleeve top and take off my pants.

I get in bed with my back facing Tobias' bare chest and he wraps his arms around me.

I know that chap was short but it was a filler.

Any ideas for baby names? I'm accepting both girl and boys.