Eat Your Heart (Reader X Kaneki Ken)

Prologue

He was going to eat your heart out. 

First, he would make you fall in love with him. That sweet innocent human side of him that would make you fall in love wit him in an instant. It wouldn't be a matter whether or not Touka was around or not. He would proceed with his plans just so he could eat you, piece by piece, slice by slice. 

He would stalk you. His face would be pressed against the window pane of your room as he watched you hustle about with all your work you were doing. You would be too preoccupied to even notice that he was there waiting for you. Watching you. Stalking you.

And as you fell in love with him, he would charm you. His charisma and flair of speaking made him so much more attractive to you. He could always seem to talk you into inviting him into your home, sitting him down for a cup of coffee, never once realising that he never seemed to eat anything. Not even that single slice of sweet apple that you had specially bought for him.

His sweet talking would wrap him all around you, just as his tongue would by the time he ate you inside out. You would feel mersmerised by his side of the world. It seemed so perfect, flawless, in such a chaotic world that you lived in. The murders that occurred around your vicinity put you on the edge at all times, but with him, you would feel that sense of security, as if you had nothing to fear.

So as he would drop that tiny little pill into your drink, you would not have even noticed. Your level of awareness would be at an all time low, and he would take advantage of that. He knew that you were a girl with insecurities, so he tried his best to make you feel at home with him, as if he was someone to be trusted with wholeheartedly.

And yet, he wasn't what he seemed to be, and your heart would be eaten inside out by him by the time you realised. 

-

Reader X Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul Fanfiction)