Chapter 74

HIROSE REI POV

"I'll help you.

Just for this time...

Because I don't want her to hate you."

I didn't know why...

But those words came out from my mouth instinctively.

I should be mad and angry at her for being so indecisive, especially in presence of that red haired bastard, but now...

I just couldn't behave like that with her.

She appeared so fragile and hurt now.

A scared girl that was so worried about her sister finding out something she didn't want to.

So I helped her.

And...

That might be considered like a present to her...

Before what'll happen between us...

Tonight.

As we started to walk towards the coffee shop that Yume mentioned to us before, I saw people watching us as they passed nearby us. I guess they were kind of captivated by the two women in red dress, that were walking in the street close to me and Akashi.

'Well, Yuki is really beautiful today with that dress on. She's so attractive.

Yume's one isn't bad either of course.

They are just different...

About personality.'

My thought ended right in the moment we arrived to destination. We entered and right in the moment we made our entrance in the building, all the women and girls that were present in this place, turned their attention to the male that was standing right next to Yume, before they started to murmur words between them.

They seemed enchanted by him.

'What an useless fuss...

What's so good about that Akashi.

Only because he has money and looks.

But I respect Yume's choice about him anyway.'

We ignored the rumors around us, before we went to sit down to a vacant table with four chairs. I sit next to my fiancee of course, and in front of me there was that arrogant spoiled rich guy with crimson hair. I just ignored his presence and told to my girl to go and wash her poor red eyes.

"Yuki, you can go now.

Do you want me to order you something in the meantime?

Like coffee or tea?"

I asked her, while caressing her soft left cheek with my right hand's thumb.

"Yes, I'll be right back.

And a cup of tea please, thank you Rei."

She thanked me with an unusual tone that I never heard in past, before she got up and headed towards the women toilet, while I kept looking at her until she disappeared from my sight as she turned around a corner.

'Yuki seems...

Different...

Or am I just thinking too much...?'

The waiter came to our table and as the three of us told him our orders, he gave us a quick bow before leaving, after saying he'll be back soon.

Silence fell on our table for a few seconds, before the black haired girl with red dress broke the ice by saying...