Chapter 68

MAKI YUME POV

Friday.

It was morning and the clock was signing 8:20 AM when I woke up.
I got off the bed, before going in the bathroom to prepare myself for another day of university, and I have to say that after the phone conversation I shared with my boyfriend two days ago, I feel more light and reassured in a way.

'Yume, I Love You.

That's the most important thing.'

'Well, maybe it's because of those sentences that my mood is better in these past days...'

A smile formed on my face on its own, as I thought about his words again, before I went to have breakfast downstairs.

After I was done eating, I headed out of the house, going to the bus stop to take the bus for university. I arrived in time for the first lesson and I spent 5 hours there listening to the teachers, coming to know that an upcoming exam will take place on Tuesday too.

'I guess I'll have to spend Monday at home between my books, instead to have more time to spend with Seijuro...

But oh well, we'll have plenty of time on the following days anyway.'

Now It was 2:30 PM and the last lesson just terminated. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the building, but as I was heading towards the bus stop, I thought about buying a new branded dress for Sunday, since my little sister is going to be engaged on that day....so I started to changed direction and went to go shopping.

'I have to find a very beautiful dress that will make Seijuro fall for me more and have to be way better than the one Yuki will wear.

I want him to be head over heels for me on Sunday, and of course, knowing which is Seijuro's favorite colour, I'm looking for a...

Red Coloured Dress.'

I looked through several clothes shops, before finally finding a very gorgeous dress. It was simple, but very sexy, since it can highlight more my body curves and the other features too.

'I'm sure Seijuro won't take his eyes off from me with this attractive dress on.'

I tried it and as I thought It fitd me perfectly, so I bought it right after, before I headed to home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, the afternoon passed quite fast between studying, reading books and researches for my upcoming exam, and as I was still focused on my pc, suddenly the sound of my mobile's ringtone filled the room, making me stop what I was doing.

'Who might it be?'

I thought as I took a glance at the clock too. 7:05 PM. I blinked my eyes, before I grabbed the phone and right in the moment I saw who was calling me... 

My eyes widened in bewilderment as they were witnessing the name:

Hirose Rei.

'Rei?

Why is he calling me now?

Shouldn't he still be working by now?'

I wondered between my thoughts, before I pressed on the answer button, since I didn't have any reasons to don't pick up his call anyway.

"Rei?" I quietly called him.

"Hi Yume." the familiar male voice on the other side of the call greeted me.