Chapter 1

On my 24th birthday, I, Maki Yuki, was having a beautiful party with amazing presents, great music and delicious cake and pastries... obviously, along with friends that graduated from high school with me, my beloved parents and of course, with my dear sister, Yume, too.

All was too perfect, that i thought i was dreaming...

The fact is that i haven't had a birthday party like this since four years ago, when i graduated and started to work here (A/N: don't know what name city put XD).

My parents and my sister had to move to Kyoto for a while... my parents for temporaly work business, and Yume, because she wanted to attend an university in Kyoto ... I decided to stay here because i liked my job as waitress in this Cafe' house, named 'Rose' and because of my childhood friend, Hirose Rei, which is the owner of the Cafe' house... he said he needed help about personel, so i gave him a hand, and he knows that i like to work as a waitress.

Yes, it was really the happiest day after so long time...

until my sister... destroyed all of this.

Short chapter for chapter 1 :> i'm still working on the plot in my mind... sincerely i think this story is crappy, but i'd like to know other opinions :D thank you for reading again!