20 Facts About Me

Feel Free To Read This Extra Part ^o^

I'm writing this "Extra Chapter" because one of my Wonderful Readers, @Aaliyah_Galang, Requested it ^^ 

And I'm Really Happy that someone wants to know more about me :DDD 

Even though there aren't many interesting things about me XDD

1) In real life, people calls me Camilla (It's an italian name but I'm actually Asiatic); I was born in Italy and I'm currently still living in Italy.

2) I'm 21 years old and my birthday is on 11th April ^^

3) My family is composed by: my parents, a big brother (already married and two cute nieces were born), two big sisters (one of them married on June of this year and other one is still searching for a boyfriend) and me (the little sister XD).

4) My Hair is black, my eyes are dark brown and my height is 1,63 m.

5) I worked previously as Accountant... and now i'm Working as Cashier.

6) I like white rice with every type of side dish :D I'm not the type that picks up on foods XDDD I like everything.

7)I.LOVE.THE.ANIME.AND.MANGA.  WORLD!!

I.CAN'T.LIVE. WITHOUT. THEM.

THEY.ARE. MY. OXYGEN. XDDD

8) Many considers me childish because i'm still watching Anime... And often they say: ''You're already on your twenties and still watching these silly cartoons?'' and this makes me sad and angry because who said that when we grow up, we can't watch them anymore? 

If there's Passion in a thing, we should continue to pursue it! 

Our Heart Indicates Us the right path to follow!

9) I think that the most important thing in every relationship is Respect. 

10) Kuroko no Basket was one of the best sport anime in the anime history in my opinion and I remained enchanted and fascinated by the attractive red haired captain Akashi Seijuro.

11) The First Fanfiction I read In Wattpad was About Akashi Seijuro too: it was 'I'm Absolute (Seijuro Akashi Fanfiction)' By @LureEndsCallin. It Was Amazingly Done ^o^

12) Even though i'm writing nosebleeding things in my work 'Sinful Love', I'm actually still Inexperienced when it comes to Love Relationships *blushes*.

13) I never had a boyfriend until now, because i always fell for Anime or Manga Male Characters >///<

14) I never kissed anyone yet xDDD (the kiss between Akashi and Yuki was fruit of my imagination, after i have read fantastic fanctions)

15) Currently captivated by Akashi Seijuro;

Does in this world exist a Perfect Man Like Him? XD 

He is good looking, gentleman, polite, smart, rich, mature, virile, seductive without doing nothing, wide knowledge about everything, knows to play logic games and so on... xDDD

16) I'm not a brilliant and charismatic girl; i think i'm a quiet and shy type... 

17) I don't like so much sweets and candies XDD 

18) I wish more free time to spend it with my dear and lovely Readers! T.T

19) I hate horror movies! *flips table* xDDD but if there's only a little i don't mind it ~_~

20) I consider the words 'thank you' and 'sorry' very important; they are simple and short words but they hold an immense signification.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS PART!! :DDD

AH, AND I FORGOT TO SAY THAT MY AMAZING READERS ARE PART OF MY FAMILY NOW! YOU'RE ALL SO KIND, MATURE AND RESPECTFUL! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Bye bye! Wish you All A Wonderful day!

Sorry it isn't an update xDDD i'm trying to write the next chapter now :D