Chapter 63

AKASHI SEIJURO POV

I Always Obtain What I Want.

I'm Always Able to Do It.

Always.

And...

What Yume's Saying Right Now...

Is The Proof...

That I'm Right Again.

"Seijuro!

Yuki wants to announce her engagement with Rei on Sunday! It's wonderful! I'm so excited!!!" my girlfriend with black hair shouted enthusiastically and joyfully, right after she has terminated the call with her little sister.

'Contain yourself, Yume.

You shouldn't shout out like this.'

"What do you think if we suggest them the same place where you and me had our first dinner together? The connection suddenly failed, so i didn't hear Yuki's answer... But i'm sure it's okay anyway!

Ah! But at what time it opens? Yuki said at lunch time, so I don't know if-"

But she couldn't conclude her sentence, as suddenly i cut off her excitement...

By kissing her again.

'She's talking too much.

I don't want to hear her damn enthusiasm over this damn engagement anymore.

I already want to steal Yuki away from that bastard, right now.

But I Can't.

I Already Have Planned Something Else.'

As my lips pressed against her ones, finally silence fell on us; i left her mouth and her cheeks were flushed.

'It's better now.

Quiet, Yume.'

I caressed her left cheek with my right hand lightly, before saying...

"Calm yourself, Yume.

They'll decide about which place to go. It's their engagement afterall."

The female in front of me smiled, before giving me a fast hug, as we directed towards my car after that embrace.

During the drive towards Yume's house, I told her about my meetings and that maybe I won't be able to come in time for sunday... but that is still an uncertain fact.

I drop Yume by her house and drove towards my company for an another day of work.

As i finished my tasks at the company, now it was 6:10 PM.
I drove towards home, before parking the car in the parking area once i arrived at destination, and headed inside the mansion, directly going to my room to take a shower. After i was done, i wore a light-grey blazer with a white shirt underneath along with black trousers, before wearing my wrist watch too, and i headed out from my room towards downstairs.

Ryan was already waiting for me at the entryway, since he'll be the one who will conduct me at the airport and will come with me to the meetings.

"We're going, Ryan." i stated as i walked past him to head outside from the house and towards the car parked right in front of the mansion.

"Yes, Sir." he replied before following me from behind, and opening the rear car door for me, so i could enter the vehicle.

He went to the driver seat, and started to drive towards the Kansai International Airport situatued in Osaka.