Extra Part

This is an extra story. It doesn't have connections with the story 'Sinful Love'. This is my present for my Wonderful Readers since today is Sei's Birthday!!! ^^
I hope you will enjoy this Oneshot and whoever is going to read it, i want to inform beforehand that it contains.... Lemon.

So feel free to read or skip this extra chapter :D

(I wanted this story to be a two-shots type, but then i realized that the plot i have in mind isn't long, so it's just an Oneshot. xD)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rakuzan High School:

A prestigious school in Kyoto where the admission rates to top universities are really high and where it reigns the motto 'Accomplishment in both letters and arms', which means to excel at both studies and sports.

This school's Aim is to conduct its students into the Path of 'Perfection', which obviously is not easy at all to achieve, but there's only a person who doesn't need to reach that path, not because is unable or doesn't have the requirements to do that, it's just that...

That Person is Already Walking in That Path.

And That Person is: Akashi Seijuro.

He excels in every single subject and his scores reach always the maximum level, because he's frighteningly smart and clever. He's even the Student Council President, and he has always the control over everything. Everything and Everyone.

He was the Former Captain of Generation of Miracles, and now the Captain and Point Guard of Rakuzan High's Strong Basketball Team.

He's Already 'Perfect'. In Both Studies And Sports.

But in front of this Already-Perfection... He Even Adds One More Thing.

A Thing that Makes Him Absolutely 'Perfect':

His Magnificent Figure Features.

His silky and soft scarlet red hair that dances lightly in the air whenever he passes near me; his stunning yet intimidating and seductive heterochromatic eyes that are able to see through everything and through Me. His perfect shaped delicious lips that moves so beautifully whenever he speaks. His intoxicating and sublime male scent that makes me feel dizzy everytime i inhale it.... and his muscular body that would definitely able to...

No...

I Have to Stop.

I Can't.

I Really Can't Have These Thoughts About Him.

Because He is...

My Student.