Prologue

"Stop!"

"Please don't!"

"It hurts!"

"I beg you!"

"Please."

"Don't kill me."

"[y/n]"

"Revert, Sorata." (y/n) called her vessel's name coldly as he turned back into his human form. She stood in the middle of the dried field which has lifeless bodies bathing on blood scattered around it. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair follows the movement of the cold wind and her long white kimono that has red stains touches the ground.

"That felt good, (y/n)! This is why I love working with you! Your skills matches mine perfectly!" The ash blonde haired boy cheerfully exclaimed with a wide smile on his face. "Sadly, you also needed to kill your family. Well, he'll come back to life since he's also a god, right?"

"It can't be helped. It was a request. I need to kill them to live." She glanced at the corpses around her with her emotionless (e/c) eyes and paused when she saw a severed head belonging to an old man. "I'm sorry, father."

"Hurry up, (y/n)! Mizuchi and the others are waiting for us! We still have work to do!" Her vessel called her and started to walk towards the small village ahead.

She followed behind him and gazed at the storm in the dark sky. "The gods of calamity are working together, huh? I guess I can enjoy it a little."

"Come back!"

"(y/n)!"

"How can you do this to your own family?"

"You're evil."

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Hey! Wake up!" A voice of a young male called. "Ughh you good-for-nothing god. Wake up!"

You sat down and yawned. "The heck do you want this early in the morning, Riku?" You glared at him for disrupting your beauty sleep.

"We have a job." He informed you and showed his phone.

You read the new post on your new website you made to get jobs. "A bullying case again? These are pretty common nowadays." You stood up and walked out of the alley where you were staying. "Let's go, Riku. Our client is waiting for us."

You looked at the sky where the sun is starting to rise and smiled as you watched the beautiful sky. 'It's not that dark unlike before.'