A/N: IM FINALLY BACK

Well, uh this is awkward lol

It's been 3 years since I last updated this story. Yes, I know it was irresponsible for me as a writer to leave you hanging for 3 whole years lmao. I apologize for the severe inconvenience.

I have a (not so very) good reason as to why I haven't updated. First, I shifted from fanfiction writing to writing an original novel with a new account. Second, I switched devices and had forgotten the password to this account. I honestly was still checking out your comments from the previous chapters in the past years and tried to get back here several times. I'm really sorry TwT

How did I log back in again? Well, my dumb younger self wasn't smart enough to try and change the password to this account and that's what I did this morning. Simple as that.

Anyway, back to the topic concerning this fanfic. I wouldn't want to give you high hopes. However, I will try to continue writing this from time to time. I won't be able to update as often as before since I was so smart to write 3 stories at once.

I had so many plans for this one back then and it may require me to read both the manga (again) and this fanfic to pick it back up.

If you're still here reading this after so many years had passed, I'm very thankful for your support and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to make it up to you by seeing this story to the end.

I very much appreciate your comments. I was surprised that even after 3 years people are still reading this lmfao.

Anyway, see you again in the next chapters! ;>

PS: If it's alright, comment down here what you're expecting to see in the next chapters and next routes. I will need your thoughts in order to remember some of the ideas I've had before or at least create new ones.