Chapter Six

Chapter Six

It only took a moment for my shocked mind to clear, shoving him with my hand using my telekinetic power I watched as he flew across the room “How dare you, after betraying me the way you did you think you have the right to lay your lips on mine?”

He groaned and rolled over on the floor before pushing himself up. “I said I was sorry for that. I explained why I thought you had forgiven me.” He huffed before standing.

“Yeah well I haven’t.” I said crossing my arms.

“Obviously” He mumbled

“I can’t deal with this right now.” I said turning away from him “Just get out.”

“Kylah no please, don’t push me away. Let’s talk about this.”

“No right now Devon” I said shaking my head. “I’m tired and just want to rest. Alone.” I said turning and glaring at him just in case he had any ideas of trying to stay with me.

He sighed loud “Ok, but we are going to talk about this later.”

I didn’t say anything to him as he turned and walked out of the room. I sat down on my bed grabbing my pillow I screamed into it until I had no breath left. What was I doing back here? Yeah ok I have a half-sister who needs my help but really with Gabe and my father I am sure they can handle her. It’s not like I know her. How am I going to be able to help her and what would she think when she found out about Gabe and I’s history? Sighing I flop back on my bed. This was a mistake, I should have stayed away. Rolling over I closed my eyes and hoped I could go to sleep and wake up and find this was all a bad dream.

I woke to the sound of banging on my door, groaning I climbed out of bed. Opening the door to a women who was the tallest, thinnest person I have ever seen.

“Manah.” The girl said bowing her head at me. When she raised her head I noticed her eye where red, “Lussifer hasss asked me to asssssist you before dinner.”

I shivered as she spoke her speech reminded me of a snake. “Eh dinner?” I asked “What dinner?”

“The feassst that hasss been prepared in your honor of returning to usss.” When she finished speaking I watched as her tongue flicked out of her mouth and I noticed it had a V cut in the middle just like a snake.

“Oh, ok. Who are you?” I asked a little freaked by her tongue

“I am Viper” She says bowing again.

My eyes widen “Viper as in the snake?” I couldn’t help but ask.

She smiled at me showing me her fangs, I fought with myself not to take a giant step back. I hated snakes. Even if they looked mostly human. “Yesss” She said “Exactly like the sssnake.”

“Great.” I said with false enthusiasm “Just great.”