Chapter 17...

I need to say sorry like so much. I completly forgot that i hadn't updated. Thanks to @lovetodaydream for reminding me. Thanks. Like I said, sorry. Hope this upload makes up for it tried to make it long.

'Anyone can make you happy by doing something special. But, Only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.'

***************************************************************************************************************

"Jason!!!" I yelled. I let go of Jakes hand and ran towards the 11 year old boy who stood at the doorstep. My brother. (check chapter 1 if ur confused). I grabbed him in a tight bear bug as tears of happiness strolled down my face. He chuckled. " Hey big sis. So much happened after I left, huh?" Yeah, so much. I went into coma, James went jail, Junior died, Mum too... So much. Jake cleared his throat. "Hey buddy, my names Jake, yours?" he asked Jason. Jason broke away from the hug. He analaysed Jake for a minute before replying. "you seem decent, good job sis." he teased. My jaw dropped. He thought me and Jake were dating? WHAT? Jason walked into the house.

"Jason, he's NOT my boyfriend." I clarified as I walked in behind him. Jake smirked as he followed. An mischevious grin appeared on his face. He put his arm around my shoulder. "Awww, angel. No need to hide the truth about us from everyone here. They're all family, no?" he teased. I narrowed my eyes. Two can play the game. Bring it on. "ohh, I thought you wouldn't be comfortable with me announcing it, my bad." I replied.

His eyes narrowed. Then a fullblown smirk plastered his face. His light brown eyes twinkled. A chuckle broke me from my stare. I was staring! What is wrong with you Sam? I looked away as embarassment overtook me. I felt a warm blush fill my cheeks. "Lee? Where are you?" I called. After a moment of silence i yelled louder,"Lee?This ain't time for jokes.

I felt a warm hand on my arm. Dad. "she's in the guestroom sleeping kiddo. Let her rest it off. She looked beat when I found her. " Dad voice was strained. Huh? Wasn't he all happy about winning? So now what? "Jason, take Jake up with you to the gameroom and keep him company till Sam comes up. " Jason nodded, his jet black hair bouncing as he nodded. Cute. Dad waited until te footsteps could be heard no longer. With a click we heard the game room door close. "Kiddo, a word." he asked. I nodded. We both sat down. He took a deep breath. Before Starting to talk. "I'm taking Jason back. I've claimed custody and suprisingly your mothers sister, Anne, doesn't seem to object. Not that she'd can but still...he nothing to do with her or your mum." he paused for a moment. Jason was staying here. Yess!!! I love my day more and more. Woo hoo!! Dad don't bring back memories please. I plead as i push back the memories that threaten to unleash on me. "But that's not all, before you guys moved here a friend of mine asked for a favour and I said yes." He paused. What with the guilty face and suspense? What is this favour? Why does it affect us? "What's the favour dad?" I prompted him to go on.

He took a deep breath before replying "He divorced his wife a while back and she took her son and went up north. " Damn this story sounds familiar. Where have I heard this? "But now he's been given the custody of his boy. But his business means he can't be around much. So..." What has this got to do with anything? I frowned in confusion. His dad can't be around, dad is nervous. It can't be! I frowned in understanding. "you said he can stay here. Right?" I asked. Say no, say no. Say No! He nodded his head.

"Kiddo, I know you have trust issues and all, but please understand. I said yes before you came to live here. He's going to go to your school. Should be in your grade actully. You'll be great friends, don't worry." he reassured me.

"It's fine dad, you didn't know. I guess if I could start to trust you and Jay bear. Why not this guy?" I replied. I got up and walked towards the door. "don't worry dad. It's fine." i reassured him. He walked up to me and ruffled my hair."Thanks kiddo." i narrowed my eyes at him for ruffling my hair and walked up the stairs. "He'll be here soon" Dad yelled. I hung my head over the banister and replied "kay. Call me when he comes"

I trudged towards the games room. It was silent. That's weird shouldn't they be playing? Quite boys? Impossible. I chuckled as tried to Imagine Jason and Jake silent. "laughing to yourself are you?" a voice teased from behind me. I smiled as I recognised it to be Jakes "yup. It's cool, you know?" I retorted. He smirked.

"keep telling yourself that angel. You know Jason really does think we're going out. I told him how deeply in love we are and how i'd never leave you" he teased me.

I narrowed my eyes till they were slits. "We are NOT dating and I don't plan on dating you or any other guy as a matter of fact. I don't date." He smirked.

"It's that other guy right? Or are you just into girls?" he teased. I felt my back tense at the mention of James. Other guy? How does he know about James? I frowned as I tried to remember how he knew James. How? Did he see him in Mc. Donalds? But if he did, why didn't he take James off me? They're not together, I know that for sure. Do I? Stop doubting him Sam!

"Don't frown angel, it don't suit you. I bet your wondering how I know the other guy right? Well, if i remember correctly. There was a guy that came to see you in hospital with your mum, the day you came out of coma." So that's how he knows James,and heres me fretting for no reason. I still hated the topic of James. "We're over. So is my dating life for now."

"I see. " He inched closer to me. He leaned his face forward. I felt sparks as I felt his hand touch my arm. The sound of the doorbell chiming broke us apart. What the hell just happened?"shit!" Jake muttered.  

"Sam!" Dad yelled. My cheeks burned up as I realised what has just happened.I ran down the stairs. "I'm here!" I gasped. I looked up to see a tall tanned boy standing in the living room. "Sam, this is Alex, he'll be staying here with us." I forced myself to not roll my eyes. You already told me that dad! Oh well, just trying to be formal I guess. "hi i'm alex, you?" he held out his hand. Alex? That names sounds so familar.

I shook it "Sam. Nice meeting you." I told him. He smiled. Damn, can smiles get any wider? "you remember anyone here?" I ask. He chuckles. Guess he does. Well, Atleast I won't feel like he's been abandoned when i'm with them guys. " I got my man. My mates, and my girlfriend here. I'm set."

"girlfriend? I would like to meet her." i told him. He chuckled. " i guess you will, me and her are joint at the hip." aah, thats sweet "whats her..." i was cut off by footsteps coming down the stairs. Jake! I forgot all about him. Alex looked at the stairs to see who was on the stairs. As Jake appeared a large smirk replaced Alex's smile. "Jake my man!" he greeted. Jakes eyes widened as he stared at Alex for a moment before a smirk covered his face. "Alex, what you doing in Sam's house?" he asked.

Alex chuckled. "should I ask that Jake?" he teased. Jake playfully punched him in the shoulder. "shut it dude! Sam and Lee are mates man. Sam's part of us guys now." he explained. I'm part of them? That's nice to hear. Wait, part of them? Alex? Oh no! It can't be!! "Are you Ashlin's boyfriend Alex?" I asked him. Alex nodded. "no way!!" I muttered.

At 10 o'clock Jake stood up. "I guess i should leave." he sighed. Carlo shook his head. "No master Jake, sir has had me set up the second guestroom for you. It's right besides madame Leah's so you may rest here." he instructed. He then walked out. "mate, i guess your staying here tonight." Alex said to Jake. Jake smirked "I guess i am. We'll have a blast. Right angel?" he winked at me before him and Alex left the room.

***************************************************************************************************************

I tired to make it long. Dunno how long it is. I uploaded from the ipod so please forgiv the typos!! Hope u lykd it. Vote and comment plz.