Chapter 5...

Soz 4 not uploadin all week, so 2 mke up i decided 2 message again. It's just today i'm in' the mode'. Sumzy, u shld knw wt im on bout. Its a creativ mode. So...nyways. I'm really bad at kypn suspenses so 2 kil it.. carry on reading.

 'I'm glass in a metal body. Drop me and on the outside i'm fine, but on the inside, i'm completely shattered.'

************************************************************************************************************

My sight blurred. "MUM!" I shrieked. I stared at the pool of blood around her as she lay still, almost lifeless on the bathroom floor. I ran to her. I shook her. "Mum, mum! talk to me, come on." I pleaded. I pulled out my mobile, my hand trembled as I dialled emergency services. "ambulance please. It's my mum.. she's, she's on the floor, blood. She's pregnant." I sobbed as I gave them my details. "mum, please. Mum, for junior, you have to stay with me, stay for me, for Jason, for Junior. Mum, please." I pleaded. I wet my hand and splashed her face. Her eyes quivered. "Sam. He, he killed him. He killed junior." she panted. Tears slid down her face. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and closed. "mum!" i yelled. 

I could feel my chest tighten up. Mum, please don't. You can't leave me. How could he? Who gave him the right to? Why? I hated him! More than James. More than anyone. He was supposed to be my dad. yeah right. I hate him. Tears slid down my face. 

I watched as they whisked her into the ambulance. I rushed in to sit by her. "Mum. Mum listen we're going to get help, okay. Nothing will happen to you or Junior, okay?"  I told her as I panted for breath. My chest was tightening up and i wheezed for breath. "you oka, hun?" the paramedic asked. I nodded, whilst gasping for breath. She gave me a paper bag. "here, breathe in here. Will make you feel better." she assured me. I nodded and took the bag. I breathed into the bag. The tingling, didn't turn to stiffness. For once.  I stared at my mum as she had the oxygen mask on her face. Her face was lost of colour and her clothes were stained red. Blood. Her blood. 

As we entered the hospital, mum was rushed away. I ran after them, "Mum." I shouted. The door closed and I wasn't allowed in. Just when I need someone. I have no-one. The warm tears continued to fall. Pain, is my friend. It tells me when I'm seriously injured. It keeps me awake and angry but the best thing about it is that it lets me know I'm alive. I'm not alone. I pulled out my mobile and dialled. I put the phone to my ear, "Leah." My voice broke as I told her what happened. "Just sit there, I'm coming." she told me. I nodded. She can't even see. "okay." I told her and cut the call.

"Sam, Sam. Are you okay?" Leah shook me. I opened my eyes. I guess I'd cried myself to sleep. "yeah, i'm fine. Mum..." I told her as I broke into tears. She nodded. "I know, don't worry, everything will be alright." She hugged me. Someone of my own. Someone who cares. I hugged her back.

The doctor came out of the room. We both approached him. "doctor, hows my mum? how's Junior?"  I asked in a rush. The doctor looked down. "Miss, We tried our best but we weren't able to save the child. I fell to the floor. Junior! The only reason. The only reason, mum lived through all of this. Junior. Leah pulled me up and held me. "and Mum?" i choked. "She's fine. Due to her miscarriage,  she's had alot of blood loss she will be under obseravation, so she'll be staying here." he told me. 

I sat down on the chair and cried. Leah hugged me as I cried. "Junior. He's gone. Why?" After a while I calmed down. Waiting. Waiting for mum to wake up. I have to be strong. Not for anyone. Just for Mum and Jason.

My phoned buzzed. A text message. Jake. Again

Hey Sam, don't cry please. How your mum now?

I froze with shock. How on earth does he know? James. Is he with James? I shivered. No, it can't be. My hands shook as I replied:

How do you know i'm crying? what are you? A stalker?

I closed my eyes as I awaited a reply. Albert Smith. Professional wrestler. My dad. Just as my mind started to wonder the phone buzzed. 

Jake- No, I'm not a stalker. I'm just sitting down the hallway.

I looked up and there he was, sitting in the hallway. He smiled and waved. 

Me- How comes you're here? Why was he here? 

Jake- Well, technically, I'm here with my sister. 

His sister? He had a sister. How can I be shocked? I barely know him.

Me- You have a sister? wow! I mean, what's up, is she okay?

He smirked as he looked at me. What? 

Jake- Nah, she's fine. She's here for you.

My head snapped up. What? "Leah?" She looked up from her phone. "yeah, what's up Sam?"                             "You're Jake's sister?" I say in confusion. "yeah, why? wait, how do you know?" she asked me as she wore a cute expression of confusion. I lifted my phone up. As if to explain. " How do you know him?" she asked curiously. 

"She's the girl, I nearly ran over Lee." A voice answered for me. A husky voice. I looked up. Till today, i'd never noticed how he actually looked. In the hospital, I didn't look too closely. He had light brown hair, and fair skin. He was tall. Really tall. 

"Oh my god. Sam, you're the girl he used to obsess over. He kept blaming himself and went to meet you everyday." she gushed. Jake gave her a look. She shut up. He obssessed? because of me he blamed himself. I felt bad. 

"sorry sir. you are not allowed in at the moment. She's under obseravtion So i'm sorry you are not allowed in." the nurse said. Mum? Who wants to meet her?

"I'm going in to her see her." A gruff voice said. "and you can't stop me." That voice was familiar. I shivered. Him!