Chapter 27...

So yes, I've finally updated. This chapter may not be as long as i'd have liked, the reason is it's Ramadhaan and thus i am trying to spend more time praying. So apologies for that, also I sat and read my own story and am appalled at all the mistakes, typo's and how rushed it sounds, so I INTEND to go back and change it. But i'll let u know, so that you can go back and read. 

'Forget the risk, and take the fall. If it's meant to be, it's worth it all.'

***************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes, and it all came back to me. The beach, the story, Jay bear asking me out. The whole thing. I sat up in bed "OMG! JAY BEAR ASKED ME OUT!" I exclaimed. 

The door slammed open. "I KNEW IT!!" Alex yelled. I looked at him in confusion. "Sam, you just said that out loud!" I blushed in realisation. 

"Oops." I mumble. I was tackled to the ground by Jason. "Sam! I can't believe you. I lost £20. I had faith!" 

"Pay up Jason." Alex demanded. 

I pushed Jason off me, "So what you're telling me, is that you guys had a bet on me and Jay bear, I mean Jake."

"Jay bear... what a girly nickname. " Alex joked.

"Ew Sam. TMI!" Jason muttered.

"Alex, you better run. teasing me, betting on me. OH RUN BOY" I charged towards Alex. I see Alex's face turn into worry. "Oh Shit!" he yelled and bolted out of the room. I ran after him. "Sam, i'm sorry, please Sam."

"Haha! Run Alex." Jason teased behind me. I turned to look at him, with mischief in my eyes. "Run Alex hmm? Well what about you hmm Jase?" His eyes widened as he realised. He pulled the puppy look face 'please Sam!" He pleaded. I shook my head, and ran after him. He ran into my room, stupid idea. once he hit my bed, he fell onto it. I walked towards him wiggling my fingers. "TIGGLE TIME!!"

"Sam, no. Sam. Hihihihihi." Jason wriggled on my bed as I tiggled him. After 5 minutes of tiggle torture. I flopped on the bed beside him.

"Damn, I remembered the times with mum. When all of us enjoyed ourselves."

"hmm..."

"I miss her Sam. "

"I know kiddo, I know."

There was a peaceful silence. "Hey Jason, I'm thinking we should prank Alex instead, Wanna join me?"

He sat up. "HELL YEAH!"

"Sssshhh." I tell him. "ALEX! I'LL LET YOU OFF FOR NOW, WE GOT SCHOOL!" I yell. 

*****

As we pull into the school car park, Alex looks at me. "So have i been let off the hook officially?" he confirms. I smirk. "I'll come after you, when you least expect it." I tell him. His face pales. This will be fun... 

We leave the car, and I walk to my locker. "So... I heard someone is now off the market and is now dating. hmm?" Leah teased. I turned to face her with a blush on my face.

"Er.. yeah, kinda." I reply.

"Kinda? Girl, I guessed it, the minute Jake walked in the house blushing like a tomato."

"Leah, shut up." he muttered. Jake is here. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. I looked at his face, and those lips. I remembered our kiss and blushed a deeper shade of red.

"Okay, time to leave." Leah said, as she walked away. 

Jay bear took a step closer to me. "So angel, how are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm okay. But could be better." 

I looked at him in confusion. "could be better, how?" 

He took a step closer. I could feel his minty breath on my face. He bent down and softly kissed me on the lips. I was shocked at first, but i kissed back. It was exhilerating, the feeling of his soft lips on mine with his minty tasting breath. 

Someone cleared their throat. I pulled away. Jay bear took a step back.

"Jake, Sam. This sort of behaviour will NOT be tolerated in my school. My office. NOW!" 

Oh crap... this was one heck of a morning.