Chapter 20...Jake/Jay Bears POV

So this is for @Ashmady, you forced me to update. Love u hun. This is for u... This is Jake/jay bears point of view. Enjoy.

'Every person has at least one secret that'd break your heart'

************************************************************************************************************************************

Jake/ Jay bears POV

"James..." She whispered before her eyes closed shut. I stiffened at the name. Not now Jake. This about Sam. Not about me. I shook her. "Sam, wake up, Sam" I pocketed her mobile and picked her up bridal style and slung her belongings on my shoulder. As I entered the medical room, Miss Cooper gasped. "My my, what happened?" She asked with a voice full of concern.

"She fainted. " I explained as I lay her on the bed. I walked over to chair and sat down, as Sam's phone began ringing. Miss Cooper glanced up from Sam. "Out you go." She pointed to the door.

As I walked out I wondered. Should I answer the call? Would Sam mind? Maybe i'd find out who this James is. Should I answer? I took a deep breath and made my decision. I slid my finger across the mobile and answered the call. I put the mobile to my ear. "Hello"

I waited a moment. Maybe the person put the phone down. As I went to end the call, an automated voice spoke. "You have received a reversed call charged from Mulwood Hall Juvenile prison, do you accept?" My eyes widened at the words the woman spoke. Mulwood Hall Juvenile?! I gulped. James? Mulwood? Is it... "I accept"

After a few moments of shuffling, a voice spoke. A very familiar voice. "Hello" No way. It can't be. But it is.

"James?" I spoke, almost afraid to be proven right.

"Jakey?!" Anger and confusion coated his voice.

"Yeah" I sighed. Its him. It's James.

"Baby bro, you've been the one with whom my girlfriend has been cheating on?"

I felt my blood run cold. Sam. James. Girlfriend. James. Brother.

************************************************************************************************************