Chapter 23...

So i know i haven't update in months... Like ages. But honestly, i thought it was really bad and that no one was liking it so I stopped. But recently i've been receiving so many comments from you all. So i had to give back by updating :) so thank you each and everyone of you for reading it. Love you all xx

'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain'

**********************************************************************************************

I closed my eyes tightly and memories come flooding back, he'a running after me, he's coming for me, He'll kill me, i can't run any faster. No. He'll catch me. Help. Please no. I felt a hand on my back and I let out another ear piercing scream.

"Sam! Sam! Calm down, it's me. It's me Jay bear. Your Jay bear. Breathe angel, breathe."

Jake's soothing words stopped me from screaming. It's not real, James isn't coming, i'm safe. I hugged Jake tightly, and started to sob. "I'm scared Jay, i'm really scared. Please help me."

"Angel, no one is going to kill you. You're safe. It's just a storm. Your not supposed to be scared of them. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about dancing in the rain."

I scoffed. "Since when do you look up quotes?"

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with it."

"Lame comeback." I teased as I rolled my head back and started to laugh. "Jay Bear likes quotes, he's turning all girly... Jay bear like quotes, he's turning all girly."

"Sam." A timid voice calls. JASON! Shit. "Are you okay now?" I looked up to see Jason standing at the doorway looking worried.

I opened my arm wide. "Come here kiddo, nothing wrong with me."

Jason shook his head and replied with a grin. "Not until we rematch."

"Your on." I stood up to walk to the door as another cackle of thunder filled the sky. My knees buckled as i hit the ground and covered my ears. Not again. Not again. Not again, please no.

"Coz we got the fire, fire, fire. And we gonna let it burn, burn burn." The words of Elle Goulding fill my ears, as it played so loud. A smile plays at my lips. Jay bear.

"So you said you're scared of the storm, and i said you have to dance in it. So... Turn on music loud enough, and dance. You can't hear the storm but technically you're dancing through it. Right?"

"Smart one Jay bear." I stand up and join the boys dancing.

************

After an hour of dancing i collapsed onto my bed. Phew. "That was a long dance session Jay bear"

"Was enjoyable though." He replies.

"Why are you even here? I mean how did you know?"

"Jason called me. Poor kid was freaked out, so me being a super hero, drove here to help."

I chuckled. "Super hero? You? No way. Your too girly girly!" I teased.

He mocked being hurt. "Me? Girly? Oh, how you repay my kindness."

"Enough with the dramatics. What time is it?"

He pulled out his phone to check the time. "Crap." He mutters.

"Why, what time is it?" I looked over his arm to see the time. "Shit! 3:30, and we have school tomorrow. And detention. Crap."

Jay bear stood up. "Well i think I should leave now. Its far too late."

"But wait, it'll take you at least half an hour to get home. It's best you sleep here tonight."

"True say. Fine. " He jumped back on my bed. "Goodnight."

"Hey hey mister. Not here. Out you go. I point to the door. You know where the guest rooms are, take you pick. "

As he got to the door, he turned around and said "Goodnight angel."

"Goodnight Jay bear." He flipped off the light switch and closed the door behind him. I close my eyes inhale the smell of cologne. Jay bears probably. Oh well. I feel myself slowly drift off into a peaceful slumber.