Chapter 13

*****BIGGER SMUT WARNING*****

Also I am so sorry for not updating recently and leaving you on a smutty cliffhanger, but hopefully this chapter should make up for it :')

Vic's POV

i watched him walk over to the bed, and lay himself down on top of it. He looked oddly attractive with that ruffled hair, I wasn't going to lie.

I followed him over to where he lead, and climbed on top of him.

Allowing my hips to slowly gyrate against his, I felt his body tense up under my fingertips. The way he moved was impeccable and enticing, like a shiver was creeping from his crotch to his head that his whole being moved to accommodate. It started off with his hips, lifting them up from the bed to countergrind me. As he did this I would watch his fingers grip the cover tighter, and his chin tilt back that little bit further.

It was safe to say that I was intoxicated by this boy.

I could see the way he was looking at me, like he could see into my soul. Like he could rip off my skin and see what I was inside. The tiny snarls escaping from his lips told me he could do just that.

My breathing was now ragged and uncontrollable. The air that ripped from my lungs wasn't smooth, but felt like the air itself had been pulled apart.

As I continued to grind, I calmed down my movements. I knew guys would go wild when I did this.

I moved my hips slow and hard, dragging out the movements just that bit longer. Digging into his skin that little bit deeper. I knew he wanted me.

The boy beneath me let out a soft moan, tilting his head back and covering his face with his arms.

Then all of a sudden the mood changed. This once partially calm and collected boy between my legs cracked his facade once again, and sat up suddenly, me still on his hips.

He tangled his fingers in my hair and tugged with a pressure that could have hurt, but I didn't notice.

I couldn't resist him.

Kissing his mouth, I let myself get lost in the moment. He dragged his fingernails down my back, and I let my back cave in, a soft wave of every that moved down my body with his fingers, and ended with a very hard grind at the end.

"My god" I heard him whisper. He looked at me with a look filled with pleasure and submission.

"Please just touch me" he begged, his voice low and raw. I loved that I could do all of this to him.

Without answering, I slipped my hand between where my thighs met his, and began to palm his already raging cock.

He squirmed under me like a worm.

I didn't want to tease him, even though u liked how he was reacting to it. But I knew he would be more responsive to the other things I could do, and I wanted to get to the main show.

But I needed him to want it, and he did. I just wanted him to say it.

And he did.

"Oh my god Vic, please just fuck me" he said in that same raw and untamed tone that he used before. It turned me on.

"Only if you beg for it" I said, letting him get worked up a bit.

"Please please Vic just fuck me...!"

He said.

I nodded.

Unzipping his pants and bringing them down to his ankles where he then proceeded to kick them off, his member sprung free. It was fucking massive, but it wasn't me that was going to get it. I just needed his pants off.

I took mine off too, and my tshirt, and his. There was no clothes here, only sexual tension that was about to be utterly thrashed into kingdom come.

I unzipped mine, and let them fall to the floor beside my bed.

"Are you ready for this?"  I asked him, measuring his facial expression to see if any shred of doubt passed behind his eyes. None did.

"Fuck yeah!" He exclaimed. Wow, he was eager.

I reached over to my bedside cabinet and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube.

"This will probably hurt a little bit, bit it'll get better hopefully"

I lubed up my index finger and inserted it inside of him. He seemed fine so far. I lubed up my middle finger too and slipped that in. He hissed slightly at this.

"Sorry" I said.

I began to move my fingers in and out him, trying to find where that spot was. I could see the expression on his face slipping between uncomfortable and pleasure.

And then I found it, his prostate, and I slowly began to rub it with my fingertips. His whole body jolted.

"Fuck!" He cried. "That feels brilliant"

"Just wait for the next part..."

I slipped on the condom and lubed myself up. This was obviously going to hurt him, it always does, but hopefully the pleasure would override it.

I placed the tip of my dick at his entrance and told him to get ready.

I thrust my hips into his, and I heard him cry out in pain. "Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeh... Who told you to stop? He breathed. I could see that he really did want this.

I began to thrust again, starting off slow and light, getting deeper and deeper with each thrust. I didn't just move in and out, but in a slightly diagonal pattern, trying to his prostate.

I watched him grab hold of his dick and begin to toss himself off, keyword there being begin.

I swatted his hand away and worked on it myself. If he was going to cum, it was going to be because of me.

I timed my hips and my hand perfectly together, making sure that the timing was steady and unflawed.

I could feel this ball of pleasure welling up inside my stomach. Shit, I was going to come before he does. Ever heard the saying "if you cum before she does, you didn't fuck her, she fucked you"? Well, i didn't want to be fucked, he wanted men to fuck him, and I said i would. I guess I needed to step up my game.

I rotated my hips against his, no longer just moving in and out at an angle, and moved my hand faster.

"Please tell me you're going to cum" i said, but it came out exasperated, almost moan like.

"Yeh baby, just keep doing that",

I payed close attention to the movement of his body, he was on the edge, and I needed to push him over it.

And i did.

He came about three seconds before I did, throwing his head back and moaning so loud that he could have woke the dead.

And with that, came a thousand promises of nights like this.