Chapter 6

☆★☆★☆ QUICK A/N, I UPDATED A LITTLE BIT OF CHAPTER 4 BECAUSE I SCREWED IT UP THE FIRST TIME SORRY GUYS, SO GO READ IT AND IT'LL PROBS MAKE MORE SENSE ☆★☆★☆

Kellin's POV

I did it, I talked (well, kinda) to him. He said we could hang out, and I was extatic about that.

But now I was home, and the rest of the day had passed in a blur, It was Austin's party tonight and I was more relaxed about it, knowing that I could give into the drag of alcohol in the hopes that my mouth would not work with my brain, which in this case was a good thing.

You see, I had a bad habit of over thinking, which often led to me making an utter tit of myself.

I didn't want to think. Thinking was bad. I just wanted to do..,. in both senses...

No. Bad Kellin. Don't think about doing him.

Well maybe just a little.

"Kellin!" my mother shouted from downstairs.

I opened my door and peered out, "yep?"

"That party you are meant to be going to starts in fifteen minutes"

"And...? Im not ready yet"

"But you're goint to be late"

Sighing, I pushed back the just washed strands of hair that clung to my face in a messy and soggy fashion. "Have you ever heard of the term 'fashionably late' mom?"

I listened for a reply, but none came. I guess she gave up.

Looking through my closet, I picked out my usual pair of black skinny jeans that were turned over at the bottoms, a dark gray pair of Toms, and a dark gray t-shirt to match. I slung my leather jacket over my shoulder just incase it should rain.

I rummaged under my bed for my black duffel bag, threw in a change of clothes, a bottle of Jack, toothbrush and toothpaste and a hairbrush. As you could probably guess; I wasn't planning on comimg home tonight.

I wondered what he'd be wearing, how his hair would look. Maybe I thought about him too often, afterall I hadn't even said a word to him. Actually, I dont even think he knows who I am.

I knew little things about him, like he was half irish and half mexican. To be honest, I thought that was kindaa cute. I also knew he was in some post-hardcore band. It sounded great, Im actually really into that kind of music. Oh, speaking of music, I found a ticket in my locker today, one for a gig for a band called A Flair For The Dramatic. I'd never been to see a band live, and I have no idea how the hell a ticket for a gig had ended up in my locker, but you know what they say; everything happens for a reason.