Chapter 2

Austin's POV

Climbing into my new lime green and black chevrolet corvette (yes I said lime green) I checked out my reflection in the paintwork. Damn I looked good. I pushed my aviator glasses further up my nose and cocked my head, making sure I looked perfect. I did.

I was the high school jock, as you might say, and I had everything any girl would want in a man. However, I, myself, was not into girls. Not even in the slightest. But... I needed to keep up a reputation as the ladies man of coldlake high, and to do that I needed to act straight, be cool, date the hottest cheerleader (who happened to also be a lesbian, which was the perfect cover up), and throw the best parties in the school. And I did.

My next party was on Valentines day, and he whole school was invited. My parents were barely ever home, and my house could be easily mistaken for an extremely posh hotel, with its double curved driveway that wrapped delicately around the massive marble fountain right in the centre before coming to a stop at my porch, it was an architects wet dream. The porch was supported by massive black marble pillars that matched perfectly with the black marble decor of the entire domain, giving the house a modern contemporary feel.

Everbody, except freshmen and nerds were aloud in, or else the party would be extremely shit.. and plus, I liked the quarterback of the schools football team. Despite the fact we were both on the team, we never talked. He never came to any of my parties, he barely looked at me during practice, and I think the most contact we have ever had was during a scrum when he looked at me dead in the eyes and smiled. That was the moment I knew. The moment I fell in love with that wondrous beauty.

Oli sykes.

Just thinking of him made shivers travel through my veins and end up at my groin. I wanted to do bad things to that boy. I wanted him to want me to do them.

I pulled up into the school parking lot with a rev of my engine, making sure everyone was aware of my presence, before sliding out of my gorgeous chevvy with all the elegance of a ballerina. I've never been to the ballet,  but I'd admit that I'd like to one day. Yet another thing about myself that has to be kept from the public. Actually whilst we are at it, here is a list of shit about myself that no one else can know:

1. I hate being popular.

2. I freaking love to read.

3. I have a library situated in a secret room behind my double staircase.

4. Im not a virgin to guys.

5. I secretly adore heavy metal music.

6. Im thinking of starting a band with a really overrated name.