thirty.

after the beach day, gabbie insisted coming back to my apartment with me. right now, she is raiding my closet.

"what are you doing?"

"we're going out."

she throws a dress at me and pushes me into the bathroom. i don't even have time to ask questions.

after i am dressed, gabbie does my hair as i do my makeup. keeping it very simple. like who do i have to impress? that's right, no one.

i didn't have a chance to do anything else as she pulls me out the front door.

i look down at my phone once we are in the car. i sigh, locking it right after. i haven't received one text from zach today. should i be worried? nah, he's probably just busy.

we go the santa monica pier. i look over at gabbie with confusion written all over my face. we could've just came here earlier right? i don't know.

she told me to go buy the tickets for the rides and then meet her by the ferris wheel. i nod and do my thing.

after waiting in that long butt line, i walk to the ferris wheel. after not seeing gabbie anywhere, i grow confused. i then make eye contact with someone, zach.

i stand there in shock as he smiles at me. he's wearing a cute button up top with his regular blank jeans. he is also holding a bouquet of roses. he slowly makes his way towards me.

i couldn't wait any longer, i ran and jumped into his arms. this time without knocking us over.

we later on met up with jack and gabbie. we enjoyed our "double date". but all i could think of was..

best. surprise. ever.

- - - - -
one more chapterrrr