twenty-nine.

so let's skip ahead some time. i now live in los angeles. and yes, zach and i are still together.

so yes, i am going to fidm. i honestly can't wait. i didn't want to be stuck in a dorm with someone that i didn't know so i bought an apartment. all mine.

i haven't seen zach much since i have moved here. he has been busy but i know that his job is important. they are doing some summer shows and are currently wrapping it up. only three more days until he is in my arms again. i get distracted by my thoughts that i almost didn't realize gabbie sent me a text.

mrs. noodlehead
are you up to go to the beach today?

oh yeah, i forgot to say that i live technically on veince beach. very convenient. i type a reply..

not a high school dropout
yeah, totally
meet at the skatepark in 20?

mrs. noodlehead
that works!
is it okay if i bring a couple of friends.

not a high school drop out
of course!!
see you soon

as soon as i sent that message, i get off my comfy bed that i will soon miss and walk to my closet. i haven't had the chance to tan yet so i put a bathing suit on that wouldn't leave terrible tan lines.

after about fifteen minutes, i leave my apartment heading towards the skatepark. i saw the curly head and ran up to her. we share a quick hug.

"sophie", i feel a tug on my shirt so i look down. i see reese looking back up at me with the biggest smile. aw i love her so much. when zach first introduced me to his family, he was certain reese was going to steal me from him.

i give her a quick hug before looking back up, now noticing an older girl next to gabbie. "hello, my name is sydnie but you can call me syd. i'm jack's sister", i smile and introduce myself as well even though she already knows who i am. thanks jack and zach.

we all walk to the beach, reese clinging onto me. we spent the rest of the day laughing, swimming, surfing and tanning. i couldn't be more blessed.

- - - - -
longer chapter. sorry that this book sucks lolol.