eighteen.

sophie's pov

it has been two days since zach and i last spoke. i don't know what happened but i am kind of hurt.

today my friend is taking me to a concert out in the city. i think someone named why don't we is playing. i don't know who they are but according to my friend, they're good.

i wasn't really in the mood to go but here we are, on our way to the venue.

let me get one thing said, i am not a concert person. i never really liked the crowds or the screaming.

once we got to the venue, my friend aka hannah, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the barricade. someone's excited.

before the concert, hannah told me the boys names.

corbyn besson.
daniel seavey.
jonah marais.
jack avery.
and zach herron...

zach made me think of my zach a little too much. i really miss him and he is in new york too as we speak.

but i took a really liking to this zach herron kid. he is really attractive.

during the show, we made eye contact. like a lot, i didn't think anything of it though.

when the show was almost over, a fan pushed me into the barricade trying to get closer. like very hard.

"shit", i said even though no one heard me.

i look down at my arm to see it bleeding. fun.

this girl on the other side of the barricade looked back quickly as i hissed in pain. she saw me holding my arm. next thing i know, a security guard is helping me get on the other side.

the girl held my shoulders and guided me to what people would call "backstage". i looked back at hannah to see her with her mouth wide. what?

anywho, i don't know who this random girl is but i am very thankful for her right now.

- - - - -
it's happening!!!