So..

I just realized something crazyyyyy.

Like 90% of the people on here are fake as fuck.. like for real.

To be honest I already knew the second I made an account. But still. I tried reading a book on people on 1 account and holy shit it was the cringiest thing I've ever read. Jesus Christ.

To be honest here. I really am who I say I am. I do have an asshole older brother. I do have a best friend. and I have a half sister named "Louis" (not her real name but what she likes to be called) they all used to get on here but it got boring to them. Then they got lives. Why am I still here? Because I'm bored and like to watch everyone's progress. I don't like talking to people on here just because no one has anything good to talk about. Everyone wants to be in relationships that are completely fake half of the people on here are just fake people behind a screen so mean what's the point I mean do you really want to be a "16-year-old emo guy" that's actually some 30-year-old lonely guy on the other side of the screen??seriously it's kind of gross... and all these books with biographies about guys that are "oh so hot and sexy" I could find all of their pictures on Google right now.. half of them are actual famous people that you know they're just "Anons". All the girls are just fake petty bitches that yet again are fake that you could find on Google if you had just a little ounce of trying. And if you ask their backstory it's the same fucking thing "my father or mother or older brother or some family member abused me raped me but yet I still live with them and I've done nothing about it". And that's not just the girls talking that's literally everyone on here that isn't just here for the writing.

I'm going to be honest I was abused and raped as a child but I mean I took care of the situation I called child protective services and everything is been rainbows and sunshine since then. I mean I still have PTSD from it but that's just anyone who has actually gone through that! I mean seriously pisses me off on how many people say that they've actually been raped I mean do you want to get raped because it's a horrible fucking thing to go through! it really isn't something to joke about and you want to pretend that actually happened to you?what kind of sick person are you do you want that much attention seriously?

I realize that I have called out pretty much everyone on Wattpad.. so oh well I guess I mean I don't really care. but still if that's what you really want in a "relationship" pen that I guess it's your weird sick ass problem.

What are you going to do trace my location? hack in to my electronics to scare me?? Ooooo good for you! I guess that just means you're even more sick and twisted.

But in the end I guess you do you, manipulate who you want to manipulate, and lie who you want to lie to. that's your choice and your business! I'm just saying that it's bullshit and fake and that it kind of annoys the shit out of me then yet again what does my opinion matter?? you know not like I'm older than you.. or have any power, or control over you..  but still you know just nice to say something out there I guess.

That's all for now.