Weeeeeeeeeeeeddddddgggguuuunnn

*sighs* I don't About you peeps but.

When you don't eat for a day. Does your blood sugar get low and do you act like an ass? I do.

I wanna go outside and go drive around until I run out of gas.

I wanna go take my bike that's pink.. Named bubblegum. I wanna take Bubblegum out and go ride around outside and just.. *inhales then sighs* go away fro a while. Someone where new. Don't wanna see any fimilar yes. Don't wanna do anything except grab my tablet and headphones and go. I wanna do this so bad.

Or hell I wanna just take a walk.. Again take headphones and tablet and just go. Go until I get hungry and thirsty. Then I'll stop at the store and get food and a soda. Then continue my walk..

Ever get that feeling? But then you realize... "Oh wait.. If I do that.. Shit I'll die due to peeps at home either coming to find my ass.. Or when I get back o-o.. And also too damn cold. Like dayum."

Fuck Ass Shit Damn ect. <- ever word you wanna say when you're 12 but you know you'll get the shit slapped out of you if you do

*inhales deeply then sighs* I don't know about you peeps but I reeeaaallllyyyy want a cigarette.. Or a cigar XD. Hell le weed would be nice too.. But eh don't wanna go get any. Or do anything.

FUCKING MEDICINE!! I'm taking this new stuff that is liquid and Taste's like foot and ass.. It makes me sound like I'm high af XD but I'm not.

Then I start laughing at everything..

Get depressed aaasssss sssshhhiiitttt...

Get sleepy.

Am wiiiiidddeeee awake!

Falls asleep.

This all takes a few hours.. When I'm in a Car Heheheh

That's the only other time I've had le liquid shtuff..

AND FOR ALL YOU ASSWIPES OUT THERE WHO THINK IM 90% OF THE TIME HIGH AF ANYWAYS... FUCK YOU! AND FOR ALL THE JERK OFF'S WHO THINK IM FAKING THIS SHIT... SUCK.. NOT MY DICK BUT SOMEONE ELSE'S.. OOOO SOME GUYS NASTY DICK! *looks around and whispers* he likes skat eating blowjobs..

Oh god I got dared to watch one video of that.... I only made it to 20 seconds before wanting to throw up. I gagged!!! IF ANY OF YOU SICK FUCKS LIKE THAT........................... WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS CAUSE THAT SHIT IS NAAAAASSSTTYYYYY!!! LIKE EW!

IM OKAY WITH ASS EATING AS LONG AS DAT BITCH IS CLEAN!

*huffs* I wanted to talk about something else... Shit hate it when that happens.. Oh weeellllll

*drinks a Pepsi*

*thinks a little about food then thinks.. Nahhhh later*

~later rolls around~

*thinks about food again...nahhhh later man later*

~later rolls around~

*thinks about food then thinks.. Nahhhhh later bro laterrr!*

~laterrr rolls around~

*hmm... Food.. Later?.. Food... later... Later food?.... Food.... Later.. Food later? YES THATS IT!*

~later comes around again~

*is asleep snorring away then wakes up.. Hmm?!? Huh??! Food??? No. Later!*

~DAMN IT FUCKING EAT YOU SON OF A LATER FOOD BITCH!!~

*thinks about food.... Nahh later bro.... Goes back to sleep*

~GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU~

*smirks hehe I'm better than god*

~-_-~

*hehehehe you look funny*

~IM GONNA KILL YOU~

*starts laughing hard then stops.... OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE LAUGHING!!*

~HAH HA! SUCK IT BITCH! SUUUUUCCCKKK IIITTT!!!~

*.... Takes.. "It" and sucks on it*

~-_-~

*deep throats "it"*

~EW STOP THAT'S WEIRD!! ~

*gags a little and moans swirling my tongue all around... Mmmmmmmmmm I love " it"*

~🔫💊💉💣🔪😭😨😓 YOU NEED HELP!!~

*twerks on "it"*

~makes the best disgusted face possible~

*mm yeah you like " it"??*

~i wanna move but I has no legs.. Save me?~

*sees the wall..o-o... Baby?? Runs to le wall and makes out with it*

~eeehhhhhhehhhehehhehweheehehehehhehehehehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!~

*sighs* that moment when you reeeaaallllyyyy love someone.. And then boom. They are in love with someone else that turns out to be someone you trusted and shit.. Theeennnnn they promise not! Not! To date the person you're trying to show you can be better to.. And guess what?!! They do it anyway.. But then you realize. Hahah let go.. Hahah please!! Bitch yo ass can't let go of paper how tf do you think you can let go of people.. -Anonymous

Wyd peeps? I'm in bed listening to lady gaga and am writing this..

Mah nudest self wants to sleep.. But doesn't! But wants food! But doesn't! But wants to kill some peeps... But doesn't cause if I do I'll get in trouble.. Weedont want that.. Hehehehe see what eye did there??? AND THERE!?!!? HUH HUH HUUHHHHHHH??!!??

O-O.... Exsqueeze that up there... Heh..

Haha that moment when you're listening to L. G. And it's Dance in the dark... And you think back to when you got called a whore.. A skank.. And all that.. And the lyrics say

"Baby loves to dance in the dark

'Cause when he's lookin' she falls apart
Baby loves to dance, dance in the dark

Run, run her kiss is a vampire grin

The moon lights her way while she's howlin' at him
She looks good but her boyfriend says she's a tramp
She's a tramp she's a vamp
But she still does her dance
She's a tramp she's a vamp
But she still kills the dance."

Ahhh I remember when I was being called those names :)

STILL HERE DOUCHEBAGS!!

Ahhh life sucks.. Sucks blow job with skat on it.. Bleh

That's what I think of some people.. They are absolute bad blow jobs with skat on the dick.. Bleh

That moment when you come home early from church and you have told to love your enemy..

Haha bitch I can hate so easily. I can't love the ones I hate. Its so fucking hard. You're not supposed to hate. You can dislike. But no hate. I hate peeps right now.. O-O

Heh.. *drinks my soda* oops.. SORRY NOT SORRY!

That moment when your dog farts... And then groans and stretches... Then goes back to sleep XD wtf.. I wish I could do that.. Maybe with the fart. -shrugs- we all do it.

Ahhh.. Feel like I should end this long ass chapter.. So I will ^-^

Baiiiiiiiiiitellmewhatyouredoingatthisexactmomentiiiiii