Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It's the day of formal!!! I'm so excited :D

School was pretty laid back today since it's a Friday and formal is tonight.

Samantha was coming over my house to get ready. It started at 6 so we have about 3 hours :D

I quickly made myself a sandwich and ate it while doing my homework. Right after, I had a quick shower and blow dried my hair.

Samantha came over so I did her hair and make up. I curled her long dirty blonde hair and gave her smokey eye shadow while touching up her blush/bronzer here and there. Right now it was about 4:45.

I sat on my stool and let her work her magic.

She straightened my hair until it was basically 'pin straight' as some people would say.

I was going for a natural look so she put on a bit of foundation and put some light pink eyeshadow.

It was absolutely perfect 

I put down the shade on my window and got dressed in our dresses.

She slipped on her cream colored heels and sat on my bed watching tv.

I dug through my closet and found my purple sequin heels. They weren't that tall, maybe 2.5 inches or something.

There was a knock on the door, which my dad answered. I heard a woman's voice followed by two other guy voices. THEY'RE HERE!

"honey! The Brooks are here!" my dad shouted.

"coming!!!" I shouted back.

Samantha rushed out my door and down to Jai. Aw aw aw awwwww.

I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs.

Luke's mouth dropped a bit. Beau wolf-whistled and laughed.

Luke gave him a dirty look while giving me a hug.

"You look breathtaking" he whispered in my ear

Aw aw aw

Gina hugged us both. "you girls look absolutely stunning!" she smiled "we need to get pictures!"

We took a group picture, pictures with our 'dates', pictures with Gina, pictures with Beau and I got a picture with my dad.

I handed Luke my phone since I didnt bring a purse.

Beau was our chauffeur for the night. lolololol

We got into his car, Jai in the front and Luke, Samantha and I in the back.

Luke grabbed his iPhone and took a picture of us to upload to twitter.

"Me and my bestie

@OhSnapItsNat going to formal :D"

He changed my twitter username when I wasnt at my computer. Oh well 

When we arrived, I thanked beau and walked in with Luke.

We danced, partied, ate and had a blast all night.

There was a photo booth there so Luke and I went in it.

The first picture we were smiling regularly. The next one we did our signature 'duck face'. The third we made a heart with our hands and the last one we were laughing at each other.

They printed, and a few minutes later a slow song came on. I immediately recognized the music to "When I Look At You" by Miley Cyrus.

"care to dance?" Luke smiled holding out his hand.