Chapter 13

Chapter 13 :)

Today at school, I've gotten more death glares than usual.

Word has gotten out that Luke asked me to formal. That kinda happens when the boys posted the video on their channel.

Oh well *shrugs*

We sat in history class and listened to the boring lecture about early times.

I jumped a bit when I felt my phone buzz a bit in my pocket.

I looked over to see Luke laughing and pointing to his pocket.

I pulled out my phone and looked at his text.

"you bored too? "

I quickly texted back "yessir! Stop texting me before we get caught! "

"okay! Bye best fraaannd

I laughed and continued to listen to the lesson.

After 3 more boring classes, it was lunch time!

I bought an apple and headed out to the court yard where me and the boys usually met up.

There, Tyla, Jai, Samantha, James and Luke were already sitting under a tree talking.

"hi guys" I smiled sitting between Luke and Tyla.

We basically talked and joked for most of lunch period.

I pulled out my phone and started recording a video.

"hi guys! Uh yea, I'm at lunch with the boys and Samantha!" I said Turning my camera towards them, signaling them to wave.

I turned it back to me "so yea...I'm bored." I sighed.

Tyla took the phone from my hands and made a face. "I'm here though! How can you be bored!" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and took the phone back. "well I gotta go, lunch is almost over! Bye guys!" I smiled.

I quickly posted the video and turned my phone off.

Last period was gym. I got dressed in the uniform and headed to gym B where the girls and boys were playing basketball together.

The larger gym, aka gym A was being decorated for formal, which is tomorrow.

Sadly, Britney and Sean had gym the same time I did. Pretty awkward huh?

Good thing Samantha and the boys were in the class too.

Me and Samantha spotted Jai and Luke, grabbed the basketballs and went to where they were.

Jai kissed Samantha's cheek which caused her to blush immensely. AWWWWWWWW 

Me and Luke took turns shooting hoops. We were both pretty good, so it wasn't that boring.

Everything seemed to be going great until a ball came hurdling towards me.

"DUCK!" Luke screamed.

I immediately dropped to the floor, the ball missing me by only a millisecond.

Holy shit.

I brushed off my knees and looked up to see Britney smirking from across the room.

I stomped over to her and her little group.

"Look, I don't know what your problem is with me but if you want a fight, you've got one!" I yelled

She looked at me, disgusted and huffed. "my problem with...you? Well for starters, you come into this school thinking you're the shit, you dated Sean when everyone clearly knew he was mine and now youre after Luke Brooks!"