Chapter 7

Chapter 7(:

Okay well I'm gonna skip a few weeks, if that's fine with you guys. It's now May!!! Woo. Natalie's been helping the guys film and edit their Janoskian videos. Anyway yea everything's the same it's just the date.

LEGGOOOOO(:

I woke up at approximately 6AM.

Grrrr. School. Can't wait till June!

I did my usual morning routine, grabbed an apple and headed out the door.

Like always, I was met by the Brooks brothers who came out the house fighting.

"morning guys!" I said cheerfully.

"why so happy this morning?" Beau chuckled while messing up my hair.

I groaned and fixed it. "what? A girl can't be happy?" I said taking a bite out of my apple.

"I dunno about you guys, but im tired!" Jai groaned.

"Maybe if you went to sleep and didn't stay up texting Samantha you wouldnt be so tired!" Luke said, taking a bite of my apple.

"Hey! I was eating that!" I whined.

"and now you're sharing with your best friend" he laughed.

We got to school right as the bell rung. Jai and I had this class together.

"you're gonna introduce me to Samantha, right?" I told Jai.

He blushed and looked away. "nothing is official. But if anything happens you'll be the first to know"

I silently clapped my hands and turned towards the board and coppied down the notes.

The day passed by fairly quick. Now I had biology with Jai, Luke and Sean. Yes, Sean.

Me and him have gotten pretty close over the time I've been

here.

(his picture is on the side :] )

I took my seat in between Luke and some girl named Mikaela.

Class was boring overall. I was taking down notes when all of a sudden a small piece of paper landed on my desk. I unfolded it to see a note from Sean.

"hey! Party at Mark's tonight! You coming?"

I showed Luke the note and he told me he'd been meaning to tell me about it. I quickly wrote back "yes" and threw it at him.

It was finaaaallllllyyy the end of the day.

Luke and Jai came over for dinner and did homework with me. After that they quickly rushed home and got changed for the party. I wore white short-shorts, a powder pink flowy blouse and pink sparkly TOMS.

When I heard a knock at the door I rushed down and opened it. There stood Luke and Jai looking rather handsome.

Luke wore a blue button up shirt that was open from the top and black jeans while Jai wore a green t-shirt and khaki's.

"well don't you look pretty" Luke smiled.

I blushed and shook my head. "so do you guys"

"last time I checked guys look hot or handsome, not pretty" Jai smirked.

We laughed and headed off.

The house wasn't too far from us so we decided to walk there.

The house was really big. Mark greeted us at the door and pointed us towards everything. By now, there were A LOT of people here. Some were already drunk...