Chapter 4

Chapter 4(:

I woke up the next morning to someone poking my cheek.

"Natalie...wake up!" they whispered.

I opened my eyes and saw Beau's bright green eyes staring into mine.

"hmmm?" I mumbled.

"wanna play a prank on Luke?" he laughed.

I nodded and sat up, yawning.

I followed beau into the hallway where he explained what we were doing. He would throw a bucket of ice at Luke while I threw cold water. Jai would be recording it all.

We tip-toed into the twins' room and near his bed.

Jai gave me a thumbs up while I laughed looking at the camera. I threw the water the same time beau threw the ice.

Luke groaned, sat up and rubbed his eyes.

By now, Jai, beau and I were in hysterics. Luke looked around confused and tired.

"morning Lukey!" I winked.

Jai and beau ran out of the room leaving Luke and I alone

He mumbled something under his breath and got out of bed. Luke smiled mischievously and came towards me with open arms.

"Luke...you better not!" I warned

He laughed and pulled me into a tight and VERY wet hug.

I hugged back, defeated. I was about 2-3 inches shorter than him.

"Luke...I'm wet and freezing. Can you let go?" I laughed.

"hmmm...what's in it for me?" he grinned.

"the feeling of love from your bestest friend ever!" I smirked.

He sighed and let go, straightening out his shirt.

I ran into the guest room and changed into white capris, a black tank top and black vans.

We ate breakfast and watched some cartoons.

"I'm leaving for work kids! Won't be back till late!" Gina announced.

"I hope you had fun here, come visit anytime you like sweetheart" she smiled at me. I got up and gave her a hug.

"seriously, thank you for having me! I'll talk to you soon" I smiled back.

Just as Gina left, skip and James came through the back door.

"whattap hoes?" skip shouted. I laughed and got up to hug them.

"what're we doing today?" I asked.

The boys looked around sharing thoughts.

"park? There's a skatepark near it too" Jai suggested. I nodded.

Yep. I skateboard too. Shocker right?

Beau handed me their extra one which happened to be light blue with lavender wheels.

We skated down to their 'usual area'

The boys and I skated around for a while until we heard someone whistle. I heard beau groan as I turned around.

About 4 guys stood there looking smug.

"Brooks, what're you doing here with a hot chick like her?" he said.

"shut it, Samuels. She happens to be our friend." Luke huffed.

"woah, someone getting tough all of a sudden. Trying to impress someone over here?" he smirked.

I dropped the penny board and walked up to him.

"listen Samuels," I said poking his chest. "I don't care who you are or who you think you are. No one talks to my friends like that. You're probably not even half the guy that they are. Buzz off" I said angrily.

"who's gonna make me, pretty girl?" he replied, getting all in my face.

"me" I retorted, before kneeing him in the crotch. Oops.

"woah! Where'd that come from Natalie?" James laughed.

I shrugged. "I don't usually get mad. But this guy trying to be all big being rude to you."

"Well thanks for standing up for us" Jai smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking, why is he so mean to you guys?" I asked.

"well...ever since we formed the Janoskians we've gotten bullied quite a bit. Mostly by people like that" Beau sighed.

I gasped. "you're kidding, right? You guys make people happy. Tons of girls all around the world swoon over you and they have the nerve to bully you!?"

They just shrugged. "it is what it is" skip said.

"well, I wouldn't take it if I were you."

After a small silence we all burst out laughing. That's why I love these boys.

"how about we go get some ice cream?" Luke smiled. We all nodded in agreement and skated to this cute little shop.

We all got our orders and went to pay. Luke insisted on paying.

We sat at a booth and fooled around for a while. After finished we threw our trash away and started skating home. I had to pack and leave in like 2 hours so we didn't do much after.

At the train station we said our goodbyes.

"don't forget us!" skip laughed.

"of course not!" I laughed.

I hugged them once more before I was ready to board the train.

Luke gave me one last hug and kissed my cheek. He gave me a cheeky wink before running off to the other boys. I waved and sat in my seat.

Sydney, here I come.