Chapter 11

Chapter 11(:

Guess what!? ITS MONDAY MAY 1st!!!

You're probably wondering, 'Natalie! It's only the beginning of a new month!' or 'Eww, it's a Monday!"

But no! It's not just that!

SPRING FORMAL IS COMING UP. IN FOUR DAYS.

It's basically prom, but for the 10th graders.

I think I'm going with a group of friends, most likely no one will ask me.

It's all good though :D

Samantha and I have been going shopping frequently to find a dress. So far, we haven't had much luck. Grr.

We just finished our homework, so now we're going shopping. WISH US LUCK!!

*Luke's POV*

Spring Formal is coming up. I need to build up the courage to ask Natalie before someone else does...

What if she turns me down? That would be awful.

Jai's taking Samantha, Tyla's taking Rachel, Mark is taking Abigail, Aaron is taking Stephanie, Daniel is taking Maddy and James is taking Bridget.

Basically all my friends have dates, but me.

Ughhhh. Why does everything have to be so hard!? :|

I need to talk to beau about this. He can be an ass sometimes but he's still my older brother.

I walked to his room and sat next to him on the bed.

"Beau..."

"yes..." he asked suspiciously.

"i have to tell you something, but you have to swear not to tell anyone else." I said.

He closed his laptop and sat up.

"what's up bro?"

"well there's this girl I wanna ask to spring formal..."

"and..."

"I like her. Like a lot. But I don't know how she'll react if I ask her."

"well, first of all who is it?" he asked.

"Natalie..."

His eyes widened and he broke out into a giant smile.

"Natalie, as in our best friend Natalie? Next door neighbor Natalie? NO WAY! MOOOOMMMM!!!" he shouted.

"Beau! Shut up! This is serious!" I shouted, pinning him to the bed.

"dude calm down! Just ask her! I'm sure she'll say yes. Just play it cool" he smiled.

"are you sure?" I asked.

"positive. Now get out of my room ya slut" he smiled messing up my hair.

I went back to my room and thought of some ways to ask her. This is gonna be perfect.

*Natalie's POV*

So Samantha and I have been shopping for three hours. We STILL haven't found the perfect dress. We're in this little boutique now, so maybe we'll have some luck here.

After looking around for about 10 minutes, I came across a really nice dress. It wasn't really my taste, but it was definitely something Samantha would be interested in.

"Hey Sam! Over here" I said.

She walked on over and once she saw the dress, she was totally in love

It was a knee length beige dress with brown lace patterns on it. (picture on the side)

We looked a while longer around the racks. While I was texting Jai, I dropped my phone under one of the racks.

As I bent down to pick it up, something caught my eye. I used my phone to see what it was. It was a dress.

Not just any dress, though. It turned out to be THE dress.

I tried it on and let me tell you, it was absolutely perfect.

It was a lavender colored, just above the knee dress with purple sequins scattered in various areas around the torso. (other picture on the side)

We purchased our dresses and were on our way home.

By the time I was home, it was already 8.

I ate dinner and fell asleep texting Luke. He needs help baking cupcakes for the bake sale so we'll probably meet up after school.

Wooo! Cupcake party :D

-END-

Yay! I finished another chapter.