Chapter 10- I Wasn't Fooled

Really really really sorry it's taken me so long to update but I've been quite busy recently. This chapters quite short sorry but I wanted to post something. I'm not completely happy with this chapter so sorry it's kind of crap.

'Louis its time to go'.

I heard Niall's voice calling to me from down stairs. I raised my head and looked at the clock on the bedside table.

Shit it's already 6. I've been here for 4 hours. I hadn't even noticed that the time had flown by. Now it's time to leave, but where are we going?

It took a moment for the memory to come back to me then I remembered.

The concert. They're making us preform a concert. With Blake.

I got up and grabbed my jacket off of the edge of the bed. I threw it on over the PJs I was still wearing from this morning. I'll just get changed when we get there.

I walked down the stairs slowly, listening to voices of the others as they whispered in the room below.

'He's been up there for hours, I doubt that he'll come' I heard Niall say.

'He knows that he's got little choice. Just give him some time to get used to the idea' Liam whispered back.

'But doesn't he realise that he can talk to us about it, I mean we're just as happy about this as he is' Niall said.

'I know but....' Liam started to say but I couldn't take it anymore so I walked into the room.

Liam and Niall were standing close together while Zayn was sitting on the couch close to them, listening to their muttered convocation. Liam's voice died away when he noticed me standing there.

'What time do we leave?' I asked them, my voice croaky from lack of use.

'About now' Liam said, looking at his watch.

'Mr Wendell said that they'd sent a car to pick us up'.

Just then there was a loud knock at the front door. Our heads snapped up to stare at the door and Zayn walked over and opened it. Standing there was the person I hate the most in the world.

Mr Wendell walked inside followed closely behind by HARRY! I gasped out aloud, staring as Harry walked into the room.

This isn't possible, he's dead. Gone forever. But then how is he standing here in front of me. I glanced at the others and saw Zayn and Niall staring back at me in equally shocked expressions. Only Liam seem to understand.

'Hello Mr Wendell, Blake....'

BLAKE!! What! How did I not see it?? Now that I'm really looking closely I can see that it's not Harry but Blake. His hair was exactly like Harry's, he was wearing a white T-shirt, navy blue blazer and black jeans. But he just looked so much like Harry it was scary. And I don't like it. When we saw him this morning he didn't look like Harry at all. How the hell in, I don't know, 4 hours, did he go through a complete change?

Mr Wendell clapped his hands together, staring at me.

'See I knew that if we could fool his best friends then we can fool anyone' he said happily.

'I wasn't fooled' I said angrily.

'Oh yes you were Louis, you just don't want to admit it. I saw your face when we walked in. You were so shocked because you had thought that Harry had comeback from the dead but he didn't and never will so you have to move on. Blake is your new Harry now and that's that.'

'What happened to his face?' Zayn asked, sounding horrified.

Blake was exactly the same as Harry's, mostly. There were a few things that are different but you really don't notice them. Even his eyes are now the exact shade of bluey green that Harry's are.

'Oh we'll that's our little secret' he said, winking, smiling a smile that made me want to punch him.

'Shall we go?' he said, heading for the door. We followed him and I slipped my feet into a pair of vans by the door. I don't even know if these are mine.

Sorry it's a bit short but I wanted to post something because I haven't since the holidays.