Chapter 2- No, No, No, No!!!!!

Ok so I've finally updated this one so sorry I havent done it sooner. I was soooo stuck on ideas so please if you have any ideas that could help me, leave a comment. And no you don't find out who dies in this one though I have decided.

<3SarahStyles<3

Ash slammed me into the wall of the alley. I slid down it as pain began to erupt from the spot where my head and the wall had connected.

‘I found him boys’ I heard Ash call.

Slowly I tried to get to my feet again but he just pushed my down. The others all came running up to us. One of them gave Ash the big knife that he held in his hands. Two of them reached down and pulled me to my feet. My head was still pounding and my vision was a little shaky. But that didn’t stop me from noticing the gleam of the knife as it was placed under my chin.

‘Wendell, pass me the rope’ Ash said and one of the black haired brothers passed him a length of rope.

 ‘Turn around’ He ordered me.

‘No’

‘Turn around or so help me I will run you through with this knife’

‘Let me go!!’ I screamed fighting the arms that were holding me.

One of them placed a hand over my mouth so I couldn’t shout anymore.

‘We’ve got to be quick. What if people come down the alley?’

‘Ok enough of this. Grab the boy and let’s GO!!’

They pulled me along with them as they continued down the alley. I twisted and fought the whole time but they didn’t let go. I started panicking. Where are they going to take me?

We were about half way down the alley and one of the men holding me’s hand slipped just enough for me to wriggle free. I pulled my hand out of the other mans grasp while he was distracted and sprinted down the alley in the other direction.

Got to go and find someone, got to escape.

That’s when I felt it.

The cold hard edge of a knife as it embedded itself in my back.

__________________________________________________________________________________

He had been missing for a few hours and now everyone was starting to worry. He’d said that he was going for a walk to clear his head and that he would be back in an hour. He wasn’t back yet. Where could he be? I grabbed my jacket and opened the front door. A strong gust of wind hit me. The air outside was freezing. I walked down the front steps and on to the footpath. Not many people were outside which I found odd. It wasn’t all that late so where was everyone? Normally our street is full of people walking, going to work or something like that. I continued walking down the street, my eyes wandering everywhere, hoping to find him but with no such luck.   

My mind wandered back to what happened today. Things were going great then all the arguing started. We were all fighting with each other about stupid things that, now, looking back on, seem so silly. I regretted all of the hateful things I had said to him. It wasn’t his fault at all. I just wanted to take my anger out on someone and I took it out on one of my best friends. I’ve got to find him and apologise for everything I said.

I turned down the alley that we always use to cut through to get home. He could have gone this way. I continued to walk down the alley, trying to think about where I would look next.

 Then I saw something at the end of the alley that made my heart stop.

No it couldn’t be.

I ran, as fast as I could towards him.

No, No, No, No!!!!!

Hope u liked it and i may not update I've got Louis Tomlinson's Phone until a bit later. Please vote and comment!!!!!