Chapter 3- I'm Sorry

I still need lots of help with this story so is u have any Ideas PLEASE let me know.

<3SarahStyles<3

I'm Sorry

Louis had said that he was going out to look for him. Said that there were things that he needed to apologise for. We all did. All of us had said things to each other that we needed to apologise for. I guess the stress had gotten to our heads and we just started shouting at each other. I’m not happy with what I said and I didn’t mean a single word. I wanted to go with Louis but he said that he’d rather go alone. I guess none of us wanted to spend time with each other. Ahhhh things are just not going well for us at the moment. Complication after complication and things looked like they would just keep heading down wards.

I sat down on the couch and flicked on the T.V. I needed something to distract me. Something that would keep me from thinking dark thoughts. I started searching through the channels but nothing caught my eye. All just as boring or stupid as the next. I wasn’t hungry for a change but I did need a glass of water so I got up and headed into the kitchen. I headed straight for the cupboard with the glasses and opened the door. An empty cupboard stared back at me. I went over to the dish washer and grabbed one of the clean glasses, filling it up at the tap.

Just then I heard someone knock at the door. I walked over and opened it.

Liam was standing there, his hand raised to knock again. I just looked at him. He was still wearing the same clothes as before even though they were still wet from when I had thrown the jug of water at him. It was plastic so I knew that he wouldn’t get hurt.

‘Hi’ he said, staring straight at me.

‘Hi’ was all I could think of to reply back.

‘Can I come in?’ he asked.

I nodded. I opened the door fully and he walked in. I closed it behind him, locking it as I did so to stop any stray fans coming in. Again.

‘Liam..’ I started. He turned around.

‘I just wanted to apologise for what I said to you and for throwing that water at you. I guess I just got so frustrated that I took it out on you and the others and I’m really sorry’.

‘Niall you have nothing to apologise for. I came here to apologise to you. I guess we all just need to say sorry to each other’ he said.

I nodded.

‘Have you heard from Louis?’ he asked.

‘Nope, you?’ I said as I beckoned him into the kitchen. He followed me as I sat in one of the chairs at the table and he sat in the one opposite me.

‘No I’ve tried calling him but he’d only just left and he hadn’t found him yet’.

‘Do you think he’ll find him? That he hasn’t gotten into any trouble?’

‘Niall there’s nothing to worry about. He just went out for a walk and probably took a detour or something. Everything will be fine’ Liam said reassuringly.

‘Yeah your right. Want something to drink?’

‘No I’m good’

Beep Beep

I felt my phone vibrate against my leg. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the text message I had just received.

Louis Tommo

Need ur help. Down the alley that we normally cut through. Bring the others  

I showed the text to Liam.

‘Should we go?’ I asked him, getting up.

‘I think so. Though if Louis needs our help it may not mean anything serious’.

I walked to the door, grabbing my coat. Liam already had his on and we were just about to leave when I remembered. There was one member of One Direction that didn’t know what was happening. I sent a quick text t him, then followed Liam out the door and on to the street.

Hope you liked and u will find out who dies in the next chapter. Also for one of my other stories I need some girls that go to their school so inbox me or comment if u want to be in it. Vote and Comment!!!