21)Its A Brother and Sister Thing.

Taren's pov.

Seeing Kyle made my dat, but I was still heart broken. the person I loved was killed right in front of my eyes.

'T? you alright' Kyle asked he obviously didn't know he was dead.

I never cried. I was silently hurting inside.

Jessica ran to me and hugged me, While Dilayda dragged Kyle into a room.

Kyles Pov.

Dilayda took me to a room.

'Technically, urmm Trey was shot right infront of her' she manged to get out her mouth.

I was happy but hurting for my little minion.

'I told you guys I was gonna do it myself.'

'Kyle! Larissa is pregnant and you want to risk yourself by killing someone!? I thought you knew better'

'But it's my litt-'

'Yes it's your little sister but she's my bestfriend, you tryna say we aren't good enough for her? we have her back. we always have and always will. Now I would advise you to go back home to your wife and think very carefully.'

This gyal had attitude, but also had a point.

I sighed and sat on the bed thinking bout my life. It was going so well.
At this rate I wanna re-name Taren. I was think of Taken so wen a boy asks her what your name she'll be like I'm taken boo. kmt bumber.

-
-
-
-
-
Very very short.
Cba
Too hotttt.
Tierd.

Jxss💨