2) Tarens povv

Sataurday. Out with the bestfriend, I thought we were shopping like as friends but no, my girl came here to pree😑.

'Rahhh, TARENNNN loook hesss bufff he's a yungen look-a-like!!'

'Low it he looks like Justin beiber😂!, I swear you have glasses for a reason?'

'Shullppp, it's not everyday bully Jessica'

I thought to myself 'I have a crazy bestfriend'
I think a thought to loud cuz Jessica screwed me hardd. -__-

We were about to enter select until I saw a a really cute guy who had curly hair, but next to him was my brothers close friend!

I thought to myself I'm fucked.

But he dapped the curly head nd walked off

Curly head was walking our direction, I kept punching Jessica but she obvi wasn't feeling the pain so I kicked her!
She screamed and mean mugged me.

'What do you want?'

'Some buff boi is comming up to us'

'K DOT, what do you want me to do?'

'Kmrbt'

'You best be kissing dem rasc*rt bumberclu*t teeth to somebody else likkle gyal'

I heard someone say -

Yoo buff one, you iyte' curly head said biting his lip

'Yeah I'm ok-' I got interrupted😕

'Urmm nigga where the fuck did you appear from hollaring at my best friend like she's one of your hoes, how dare you! Yes she's buff but she has a name and call her Taren. Taren Lowis is her name. Bitch nigga!'

This girl got a big mouthhh -__-

His laugh was jarring but cute at the same time. Snap out of it Taren!

'Jessica shut the fuxk up!' I shouted, hiding my face.

'Ayee ma don't hide your face, it's too beautiful' curly said

Jessica kissed her teeth soo hard it went echoing through the floor we were on😂.

Every one stopped to look at us.

'By the way my names Trey'

'Yellow mans likkle friend?'

'Nahh, likkle brother'

My mouth dropped.

'Ayeee your mouth will turn into a Venus flytrap shut it!' Jessica said closing my lips

'Wait, how do you know him?' trey asked

'I'm K's likkle sister' I said

His mouth dropped.

'maynn you guys suit, forever opening your mouths likee!' Jessica just had to talk.

'Iyte ma, I'll Holla at you later yeah' he said handing me a small sheet of paper with his digits on it.

'Rahh my guy has his number already written down and datt' Jessica said laughing ' Taren did you pray for your dream man to come today😂'

I just left her laughing on her ones, until she noticed her joke didn't bang.