11) Damn girl.

Chase pov.

I was routin Dills house with Tremaine till the monkey talked.

'Suttin ain't right bout this trey guy ya'noe?'

'Your just chatting baree'

'If I'm chatting bare why isit that you don't talk to him? you can't even look the nigga in his eye!'

'I don't know we just don't have the vibee going on inih'
I said as I pulled into the girls garage. but there was already a car there.

So I reversed and parked outside.
We jumped out the are knocked on the door and MyBoo opened it for me.

'Yoo Bae' me and Dills shared a kiss at the door step.
The monkey said ew and Walked past. stupid ass. my guy Kai was here we all dapped him.

Trey had this confused face on. so I asked him 'trey you look lost. tell us what's on your mind bro'

Me and Tremaine made eye contact.

'Nothing man, just wondering how jamica aren't in the World Cup?' He stutterd

Man we all know he was lying.
We all sat down watching white chicks.

When the two ratchet asses came on all the girls were like 'you a nasty ass, bitch ass, stupid ass Thot!'

Damnn they got all the mandem crying😂.

After the movie finished. all the girls were asleep and the mandem were talking. we took them to their bedrooms then came back.

'Ayee Kai how you been brudda' Tre asked.

'Yhyh I've been good if it wasn't for T.'

'I don't understand you act like you know everything about her you dont' Trey assumed.

'Now mate that's were your wrong. I've known Taren ever since I was little so don't you come telling me I don't know my own best friend.'

'Yeah yeah man I'm sorry. I just have a lot on ma mind.'.

It was now 12:34am and I was confused about who was sleeping with Taren.

'Sorry I'm lost. whos sleeping w/ T?'

Taren was awake and was standing there watching. I don't think they clocked.

'I'm going home anyways' Kai said stretching and yawning

'No don't go please. it's too late we are in south. anything could happen' Taren said scaring everyone but me.

'There's a guest room right? you and trey deserve your privacy'

'Down the hall to your left' Taren directed.

Trey rubbed his eyes and went over to hug Taren but Taren dissed it.

Something wasn't right bout them two.

Treys Pov.

'You tried to get rid of him inih?' I ignored her.

'Trey! answer me!'

I sighed.

'No I wasn't trying to get rid of him.'

So why were you shouting at him saying he don't know me?'

Ohh shit. she heard that. I guess imma tell her. I turned over so she could see my face.

'Kai's big brother shot my big brother. I was only 15 at the time. i was one of them nerds and Kai used to bully me. Kai's brother was king pin and my brother and his crew took over. he got angry a shot what I called my only family. Trevon and his friends always stood up to my bullys. he was the one making the money at the time. my mum was really Ill and couldn't go work. That's how we got kicked out from our west London house we got a council flat in south. my mum was better and she got a new boyfriend I finished high school but had to repeat collage and uni. then I made enough money to get my own house.' I felt tears rolling down my cheeKs. I hadn't cried in 11years.

Taren wiped the tears off my face. and kissed my lips then we both went to bed.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Is Kai's side of the story different?
Does Taren believe him?
Hmmm...

Kinda emotional😔

Jxss💨.