20) Shess backk

NicoleB's pov.

I heard bout my day 32 with the nigga who shot My cusion is going out with T? hell naww. shit ain't gonna be happening like that.

Me, Daisy, Lorine and Adanna made our way to Taren's apartment.

By the way I'm Nicole.
I'm mixraced from Dominican Republic and Columbia. I'm 5ft7 with eyes that are normally green and hazel but change, depending on the weather.

We broke the window upstairs to find that these niggas weren't here. so we made our way to where my cuzion Andrez was killed. Treys trap.

We rode in silence and heard familiar voices. it was Madison&Taren! damn I ain't hear Madss voice In tymeee.

Adanna ran in shooting everywhere. idiotic fool of a monkey.
I ran in see'in Taren covering trey and his legs, I tapped daisy as she had better aim than me. she shot him twice in the chest. we grabbed anyone else, then called the twins Andre&De-Andre to come clean up the bodies then burn the trap.

We went to get cleaned up at Jessica's yard.

'Who in the hell broke the window?!' Jessica screamed.

'Now you see urmmm, there was a dog and it were running after us and we had to jump into any random window and this was the closest' daisy explained in detail.

'Hmm really, what dog was it and why was it chasing you?'

'So technically, we were walking past then this tramp went and pissed in the bush and I think it was the owner of the dog, then I screamed tramp, and I think the dog understood the language I was speaking and he-'

Daisy is tooo muchh😂😂😂.

'Iyte I've heard enough.'

Some boi who was round bout the same colour as Jessica was rolling on the floor laughing.

'Tremaine get off the floor!' Dills screamed.

Then we all heard banging on the door. then Taren went to answer with a gun in her hand.

She opened it to see Kyle and Aaron's face. she dropped the gun, and fell into her big brothers arms.😌

'Why the fuck were you holding a gun to my face tho??'

Taren just smiled as a tear fell down her face.

'Dw boo, you'll always be my little bumber minion🙈' they shared another hug.

'I love you big bro'

'I love you too'

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shit update.
Ppl inboxin me to update😒.
Happy??
Better chapter next time.
Comment your ideas✒️.

Jxss💨.