16) The new boi.

I love all my ghost readers. At least your reading😔😘.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jaquan pov.

I woke up and was totally ready to start a new fresh life.

My names Jaquan, some ppl call me Quan or Q. I'm acctually from west side and I'm black, Dad's From Ghana and my mums from St.Lucia.
I live with my younger sister whos In year 10 and my mum.

I got ready and called My niggah Tyrone.

'Ayeee you ready'

'Yhyh, I'm downstairs'

I locked off and ran downstairs kissed my mum and was out the door. jumped in Tyrone's car and we drove in silence.

We arrived at Shirley Collage. there was hoes, geeks, beautifuls and gays.
Tyrone was already at this school so he showed me to the office then left😑.
The woman at the desk said "new student?" I nodded my head. "name?"
"Jaquan Harris"
"Go over to the printer and your schedule will come out. enjoy!"
I said thank you and made my way to buisness studies.
On my way there I bumped into a girl.
'Watch where your going buff ting!'
'I'm sorr- Jessica?!' I chuckled while being shocked at the same time.
'Jaquan!!!!' she ran and hugged me.
Jessica was my rod back in the day. she was a tomboy.
'You two know each other?' the mixraced girl said looking baffled.
'Yeah, Quan went to my first primary school.'

Jessica moved primary's about 3 times due to family problems, we lost contact in year 5.

'Jaquan this is my best friend Taren, Taren this is my R.O.D nigga.'

'Okay. I'm going to find Dilayda see you in 2nd Period.'

'K'

We were catching up then a tall dark skin boy came over threw his hand over J's shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

'Whos your friend?' he asked.

'Tremaine, Jaquan. Jaquan, Tremaine.'

We both dapped each other then tremaine ran to his lesson blowing kisses then fell😂.
Jessica called him a monkey then we made it to buisness studies.

Jessica had changed big time. to snapbacks and trackies to skater skirts and crop tops.😻

She was kind as well.😕

We walked in then some butterz chick mean mugged Jess, then smiled at me. we walked to sit at the back. the chick walked up to me and asked me millions of questions. one of them being 'Why you with this?' I was gonna say suttin but then Jessica went to swing for her from the back.
"What's my name? bitch answer me!" Jessica screamed.

'J-j-Jessica' she manged to say.

Jessica manged to throw in one more punch before the teacher walked in.

The teacher ran to the bitch on the floor and asked her what happend. Jessica gave her the evil eye.

'Miss I was swinging on my chair and fell off.'

'How many times you done that this year!? go to the nurse and get checked out.'

Jessica started cursing under her breath. knowing her and her anger issues I wasn't suprised and spudded her saying 'good job, I and Tyrell taught you well'

'Don't forget Xaris, he the only reason I got anger problems' we both started laughing.

'Jessica and her new friend would you like to share why you are laughing?'

'The way Melinda fell off her chair' she said bravely.

The whole class was cracking up.

'You must Be Jaquan Harris'

I nodded and we got on with the class.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Why is Taren mean mugging Quan?
Have Quan&Jess got sutting going on?
What is ratchet 2 playing at?

Jxss💨.