9) Collage Dream

Jessica's Pov.

We jumped out the car, I stopped, then Tremaine and his gay ass ran and hugged me. I'm not sure bout the rest but I was happy as fuck.

Me and Tre walked hand in hand to our next lesson English since we had it together. Taren was with Trey😕 and Dills was with Chase.

'Morning class, I'm miss Clark and I'll be your teacher for this year'

She seemed like a nice teacher. I have a past with every teacher that has taught me. they either pissed me off so much I almost raised my hand at one, threaten to kill them and I meant it. hope this one ain't like that.

'This term you will be asked to complete a project with groups of 6 and will be making a presentation about SummerInLondon.'

Me, Taren and Dills got into a group then Trey, Chase and Tremaine joined us.

Before I could even speak these 4 late ppl walked in the class.

Who else could it be?
My bitches like NicoleB,Lorine,Adanna and Daisy walked in looking tun up! but they were late.

As soon as they got in the all went their separate ways and joined other groups. talk about a "Sqaurddd".

'You can get to know the ppl in your groups and discuss the project'

We ended up talking about Taren's birthday instead.

'Ayee I don't really want a big party like I'm only 19. it's no big deal' Taren said, when I knew in her head she was dreaming of August Alsina, Yungen balloons everywhere and shit like that

Everyone gave her the "bitch please" look

'Bitch please don't act like you maturing' I muttered as I looked through my insta.

We were just about to start talking about the work- then the bell rang.

I went up to the "Sqaurddd" and caught up with them as we had music together.

We sit down at one table, then I see ratchet hoe 1 eyeing me. I didn't want to start anything so I did my baitest screw which included bopping my head to the side.

Yes I'm retarded. And what?

She gets up and comes over.
Daisy and her mouth goes 'Shetttt maynnn I smell fish'
Adanna goes 'I'm sure we are no where near Brixton'
Then this dicked/ratchet/sanky bitch smelt her punani made a face then opened her stank ass mouth to say it wasn't me.😂😑

Lord have mercy on this child😩. She closed her legs and went to sit down. I saw my baby walk in the classroom and he comes sitting on my lap like I'm motherfuckin hulk.
'Get your heavy ass off me bitch!'

The teacher walks in and shouts at me saying 'Languge!' Lorine and her stupid ass went and said 'Urmm English or spanish'

This Spamalam of a teacher said 'don't push me Jess-' I interrupted
'You mean Jessica?'

Her and her drug addict eyes screwed me. I kissed my teeth soo loud the whole class kept quiet.

'Hiya I'm miss Jenny, I'm your music teacher. today were are learn about each other. so if you take out iPods phone Idc have fun.'

When she said have fun, some went to far....
-
-

-
-

-

-
Short chapter.
Jxss💨