13) Surprise!

Taren's pov.

Dillayda said she would drive me there. I knew she had some part of it...

I got there she said bye and have a good time then skid off.

I walked in and Trey was in a tux and had a duffel bag in his hand. He held my hand and led me to the car. he opened the door for me then I sat in closed the door then he jogged to the other side putting the duffel bag in the back.

"You look beautiful by the way' he said biting his lips.

'Thank you. your not so bad yourself'

We drove in silence.

'Where are we going Trey?'

'Shhh'

We drove into a airport.

We were traveling somewhere.

He lead me to a private jet and he said 'rest I'll wake you when we are there.'

I did as I was told.

Treys Pov.

I woke taren up it was now 2am. and we had landed in Barbados. Wen we got off the jet the driver was already here. we both hopped in and I said to the driver ' the hotel please'

'What? how long we staying? I didn't bring any clothes!'

'Dw bout that babes all sorted'

'You sure?'

'Of course a nigga sure'

Taren's Pov.

All I remember is that I got out a range rover and was lifted bridal style to a lovely sight.
-
-
-
-
I woke up and was told to get ready. I wore a floral maxi dress and some cute pink sandals.
The nigga asked the most stupidest question.
'Are you hungry?'

'I'm hungry as fuck!'

We jumped back into the rover and stopped at this breakfast place I'm guessing. it was empty.

'You sure this is a good place? not many people here. infact nobody is here.'

'I rented it out'

'All this for me?'

'Yup' I said popping the p.

The waiter came to take our orders and our food came.

I think now was the time to ask her.

'Taren?'

'Trey?'

'I l-l-love you' I managed to get out my mouth.
-
-
-
-
-