Chapter 15 - Cinderella's Sweet Surrender

"If you want me, then take me now."

Steffanie's voice was echoing in Gareth's head. Fuck! What the hell is happening to her? This was not right. She was emotional unstable because of that hideous thing that had happened to her. He cannot simply take advantage of that fact just to feed his raging libido towards her.

He held her by the shoulders, hoping to at least knock some senses to her. She was very fragile right now. Her emotional and mental well being was a train wreck. He looked her in the eyes.

"C'mon Steff. This is not you."

What he saw in her eyes froze him. He saw hurt. He saw rejection. But despite all of that, she gave him a wry smile, a smile that he did not want to see. A smile that emanates her every hurt, a smile that somehow acknowledged her own inferiority.

"I know that you'll say that. No one as vile and dirty as me would be good enough for you."

He could hear the imaginary sound of her shattering heart. What the hell was she saying? Was she insinuating that—

Nagbaba ito ng tingin. May isang butil ng luha ang sumungaw sa mga mata nito. What the fuck! Of all the rotten tricks! Tears! Are you fucking kidding me?

All his life, women just come and go on his bed. He knew very well how they operate. Tears were their secret weapon. Marami na siyang nakitang ganyan. They would try to soften his resolve by using tears, by trying to touch his sensitive. But nobody was successful – until now. Probably because he knew that it was sincere, that Steff was hurting in the inside. And he cannot bear that thought.

She then tried to retreat but he reached for her. Hinigit niya ito patungo sa kanya. He made her feel how he wanted her. He wanted her to see what her body was doing to his.

He tightly hugged her but it was a wrong move. Her scent immediately invaded every corner of his nostrils. It ignited his already raging body with embers of passion and sensuality. He felt very potent. He was so fucking hard, his pants now felt very tight. He wanted to ram inside her, to feel her feminine folds enclose his engorged sex. But he tamed himself, again reminding him that it was not the right thing to do.

"Fell that, sweetheart?" he pressed his erection on her belly. Nakita niyang ang panlalaki ng mga mata nito.

"That's how I always am every time you are near me. This is how fucking hard I am every time that I smell your scent. This is how much I want you."

She saw her smile. This time in a triumphant way, as if she had suddenly found a new profound courage.

He was glad at what he saw. Finally, she seemed to have regained her reason.

But he was wrong. Terribly wrong.

Kumalas ito mula sa pagkakayakap sa kanya. She looked at him with so much passion in her eyes. She gave a look that he never knew she could even muster. He knew that looked very well. He had been with a lot of women for him not to. She was giving him a seductive look. With lips twisted in a soft smile, with eyes opened in the most sensual way, she was indeed the goddess of sensuality personified.

The waning bells started to alert him once more. But he remained still, mesmerized by the divine beauty that beckoned in front of him.

Lumapit ito sa kanya. The silence of the surroundings made him more tensed. He watched as she touched his face with her flimsy little hand.

"Pretend that I am a sculptor and you are my best creation. Just be still and watch how an artist appreciates her art work."

Napalunok siya sa narinig. Fuck! He was a sucker for role playing.